COME HERE SISSYS & CUCKS

He came back without the wife to take a creamy load in his throat!! WHO’S NEXT!?
I think that is the cold, hard reality for older cucks if their wives ever leave them. Once you get to 60+, unless you're cashed and some goldigger is looking for a sugar daddy, you won't get too many other offers for sex...so imagine most older, single, small dicked cucks, will end up like this.

I think that is the cold, hard reality for older cucks if their wives ever leave them. Once you get to 60+, unless you're cashed and some goldigger is looking for a sugar daddy, you won't get too many other offers for sex...so imagine most older, single, small dicked cucks, will end up like this.
Yes, funny how after you pass 60 sucking dick doesn’t seem like a big deal anymore

Yes, funny how after you pass 60 sucking dick doesn’t seem like a big deal anymore
Not at all. Jump onto sex hookup sites, and you look at males over 55+, and the amount of over 60 sissies out there seeking other sissies is quite an eye opener. Most i've spoken, have almost given up seeking women, and a lot of alpha men aren't interested, so sissies seeking other sissies is quite common I think.

Not at all. Jump onto sex hookup sites, and you look at males over 55+, and the amount of over 60 sissies out there seeking other sissies is quite an eye opener. Most i've spoken, have almost given up seeking women, and a lot of alpha men aren't interested, so sissies seeking other sissies is quite common I think.
I’m nowhere near that age bracket but got to clean two bbc’s yesterday after they double teamed my wife , the only downer was they wore condoms upon insertion in her but let me clean them bareback , guess they didn’t want ******* , the one guy started getting huge & hard in my mouth when the other guy was showering , I think it turned him on getting sucked by the useless cuck but stopped before his buddy came out of the shower

What sites

Back