COME HERE SISSYS & CUCKS

My ex wife admitted she wanted me to submit to her main bull sexually after she began falling in love with him so she could be 100% sure I accepted his place as her sexual provider and that I accepted my place as subordinate to him when he was there but also as a physical show, more to her but also to him I accepted his physical superiority over me and how much bigger and better his cock pleased and fucked my wife's pussy and it made her desire him even more to see him dominate me in front of her as if to remind us both her pussy belong to him and I understood and invited him openly to sexually satisfy my wife.....And afterwards, when he cam inside her licking them both and thanking him and hearing her openly humilate me infront of him...And later discussing how much it turned her on to watch me and discuss possibly allowing him to get her pregnant with him always being in our lives..very much a turn on..that last part never happened but I we were open to it with one or two she fell in love with that would stay long weekends over at our house and us both taking turns pleasuring him as a way of thanking him and submission to him as her primary regular lovers..it was always understood when things got to that point my job was not only to faciliate them having sex and make them comfortable but to submit to her preferred black lovers hung cock in front of her and watch them mate and fuck often in our marital bed...and him mainly cumming inside her pussy, occasionally in my mouth or ass but only when being humiliated by him in front of her...she liked alpha dominate hung black males

Back