College football venues

Stress has to be crazy, he probably decided one more year because they had a team that everyone thought could win it all. i thinkbthey could have got a bigger hire but we will see how it works out

Stress has to be crazy, he probably decided one more year because they had a team that everyone thought could win it all. i thinkbthey could have got a bigger hire but we will see how it works out

stress can cause all kinds of medical conditions...and they say your brain is the medication you have...but in those high pressure jobs....and Ohio St definitely one of them...I'm sure he has issues
did have a good team....but just like in any sport...on any given day any team can beat another no matter the talent....and Purdue showed him that

I'm too bias or prejudiced or whatever towards the big ten to be objective but I will say the qb from OSU. Still can't believe Taylor didn't get invited to New York. Running backs don't matter anymore I guess

i dont know how convincing but each team has a chance, all be it a punchers chance.

Oklahoma: score, dont awttle for field goals, you defense wont hold up, but create a few turnovers. It has to be a shootout for you to have a chance.

ND: maybe the best matchup on both sides of ball. Start fast withstand the initial pressure. a game under 30 is ideal.. win the turnover battle. your recievers are big and physical similar to Ole Miss lasy year that gave Bama somw problems. Dont give uo the big play. Make then have long drives..

Clemson:
the one team who shouldn't be in awe of Bama, D-line has to dominate. Pressure with 4 or 5. Ease QB into game be patience turnovers will make the game out of hand. Skill positions match up well. Take your shots down the field. The talent gap is not as wide because of depth.

All of that to say this you are going to have get some breaks, Georgia had its shot a few questionable play calls.

Minnesota gets the big ten off to a 1 - 0 start. Now to see what happens when the traveling Greek tragedy, also known as the badger qb situation rolls into Yankee stadium tomorrow.

all day all you hear is how Okl offense going to give Ala fits...have any of those anouncers watched okl play?
sure great QB...fairly obvious...….but all Ala has to do is just WALK the ball down the field it will confuse okl defense and they will sack the QB

Back