Big 10 Football ......still best in nation....

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US

College football rankings from 1 to 133 for Week 7: Alabama, Texas best one-loss College Football Playoff bets​

Atwo-loss team has never advanced to the four-team College Football Playoff, a glaring statistic that puts pressure on all contenders heading into the midpoint of the 2023 season.

Is there a one-loss team who can run the table? Texas and Alabama look like the best.

Texas will be the highest-ranked of those three teams despite the 34-30 loss to Oklahoma in the Red River Rivalry. The Longhorns have the benefit of the 34-24 victory against Alabama on Sept. 9, and there is not a ranked team left on the Big 12 schedule.

College football rankings 2023

Top 25 for Week 7

College football rankings from 1 to 133 for Week 7: Alabama, Texas best one-loss College Football Playoff bets​

Atwo-loss team has never advanced to the four-team College Football Playoff, a glaring statistic that puts pressure on all contenders heading into the midpoint of the 2023 season.

Is there a one-loss team who can run the table? Texas and Alabama look like the best.

Texas will be the highest-ranked of those three teams despite the 34-30 loss to Oklahoma in the Red River Rivalry. The Longhorns have the benefit of the 34-24 victory against Alabama on Sept. 9, and there is not a ranked team left on the Big 12 schedule.

College football rankings 2023

Top 25 for Week 7

20231008_173038.jpg

Can't decide who I think is the best in the big 10. Right now I would say Michigan, Penn st, Ohio St in that order. I know for sure it isn't the Badgers

I agree with your order of things.....not sure why Mich always down there....but they are the team to beat....penn state looking good also....ohio state has yet to prove it's self

and they put Okl ahead of penn State?.....outside of KU okl has no one else to play.......all they have to do is run up the score the rest of the year and people think they are great

Last edited:
They already beat Penn st and who knows if the wheels will come off at Michigan with the new scandal. Maybe nobody will beat them till they run into Georgia or Oregon

They already beat Penn st and who knows if the wheels will come off at Michigan with the new scandal. Maybe nobody will beat them till they run into Georgia or Oregon
I still think someone in big 10 will get them....hate to see us nock each other around....but i think it will happen

Back