College football venues

northsb

Female
Gold Member
I retired in may. The only real non sexual thing I have on my bucket list is to attend games 3 or 4 times a fall at the coolest venues in the country. I go to Madison once a year to see the badgers and I saw them play in Ann arbor and Minneapolis. That is the extent of my experience though.
Would love to hear suggestions from anyone on what they consider a must location to visit for college football. I don't care where in the country it is, just that it be division 1 and have something unique about it.

I retired in may. The only real non sexual thing I have on my bucket list is to attend games 3 or 4 times a fall at the coolest venues in the country. I go to Madison once a year to see the badgers and I saw them play in Ann arbor and Minneapolis. That is the extent of my experience though.
Would love to hear suggestions from anyone on what they consider a must location to visit for college football. I don't care where in the country it is, just that it be division 1 and have something unique about it.
K State in Manhattan Kansas is a pretty fun place to watch a game.

The holy grail would be to see Michigan vs Ohio st. In 2018 but I can only imagine what i t would cost to scalp a ticket.
The rivalry between osu and the team up north is about as intense as it gets. It's always a great game. The teams respect each other but pound the crap out of each other on the field. Enjoy your travels.:)

Baton Rouge, La for an LSU hoMe night game is a must. Not many atmospheres like it!
That is one I have heard and is on my list, maybe even this year. Would love to see 2 sec teams play. The only thing is since my badgers actually beat them last year I would probably have to keep quiet about being from Wisconsin.

Back