College awakening

BcupBethany

Female
For some of us white girls, college provided a "great awakening" with regard to interracial lesbian sex. When I was in high school, there wasn't a lot of IR lesbian activity. Sure there was some fooling around with girls on each sports team, cheerleading and stuff but college took it to a whole new level. Freshman year they paired us up white/black for roommates as much as possible for diversity. My freshman roommate was an aggressive black girl who taught me so much about sex, race relations, and other things.

HS found my bisexual side awakening as I found this girl that I loved to make out with of course in secret. Then going to college it was my sophomore year a black woman named Melissa moved into the apartment next door. Her, me and my roommate were friends instantly. It was not until a party one night that Melissa and I were dared to kiss that I found that same sweet and delicious kiss that I had loved about my HS experience. Of course I did not put much into it until a few nights later Melissa, me, my roommate and her boyfriend were hanging out in our apartment. My roommate and her boyfriend went to shoot pool and Melissa asked if I wanted to go to my room and kiss some more. We then took several chances when we were along to explore each other. Not necessarily dating but enjoying each other and having fun.

For some of us white girls, college provided a "great awakening" with regard to interracial lesbian sex. When I was in high school, there wasn't a lot of IR lesbian activity. Sure there was some fooling around with girls on each sports team, cheerleading and stuff but college took it to a whole new level. Freshman year they paired us up white/black for roommates as much as possible for diversity. My freshman roommate was an aggressive black girl who taught me so much about sex, race relations, and other things.
Sound nice 🀭😊

A lot of black lesbians and bisexuals are taking interest in white women and dominating them. Making them suck their pussy and tits. Its amazing to watch. I've seen those relationships get real emotional

Hi school was an all girls school so there were some fun times. College was a time of exploration, had a black girl as my dorm mate freshman year, it was her boyfriend that pushed her into it.

At college there weren’t black girls as I was in an Asian country but it’s where girls started to get together. My first experiences 😊. A black or white girl taking charge would be so hot 😊

Back