Collars give us a feeling of security and remind us of our status

At first I found it demeaning and a bit of a gimmick by the BBC. It looked hot on a video and my husband seemed to be turned on by it. Over time I realized the collar and leash helped me to understand my submission. It helped me to connect my sexual and emotional submission to my DOM.

Today, I am very comfortable with the collar and have begun to go out with it on. This weekend I wore it to a club with my DOM and while dancing he clipped the leash on to my collar and led me around by it for the rest of the night.

View attachment 4298535
My wedding ring was a symbol that I was married, the collar had much more meaning. A collar meant that not only was I spoken for, but it was also a symbol that I was taken, I belonged to him, I was his, I was owned, I was his property. A collar reminded me of my place and my purpose as a submissive. The minute he put it on me, or I put it on it changed me, I immediately felt a change sweep over me, I became very submissive.

I had different collars he had me wear for different occasions, some collars were more obvious than others. Training collars were thicker or heavier and had a d-ring so a leash could be attached. Other collars were imprinted with different titles, "Sub", "Slut", "Pet", etc. Some collars were as simple and as basic as a black ribbon choker.

At first I found it demeaning and a bit of a gimmick by the BBC. It looked hot on a video and my husband seemed to be turned on by it. Over time I realized the collar and leash helped me to understand my submission. It helped me to connect my sexual and emotional submission to my DOM.

Today, I am very comfortable with the collar and have begun to go out with it on. This weekend I wore it to a club with my DOM and while dancing he clipped the leash on to my collar and led me around by it for the rest of the night.

View attachment 4298535
My wedding ring was a symbol that I was married, the collar had much more meaning. A collar meant that not only was I spoken for, but it was also a symbol that I was taken, I belonged to him, I was his, I was owned, I was his property. A collar reminded me of my place and my purpose as a submissive. The minute he put it on me, or I put it on it changed me, I immediately felt a change sweep over me, I became very submissive.

I had different collars he had me wear for different occasions, some collars were more obvious than others. Training collars were thicker and heavier and had a d-ring so a leash could be attached. Other collars were imprinted with titles; "Sub", "Slut", "Pet", etc. A collar could be as simple and basic as a black ribbon choker that I wore when he took me out in the vanilla world. Sometimes when he took me out to show me off he made me carry a leash in my purse or I wore the leash around my waist in place of a belt that he could use to leash me if he wanted me leashed.

I'm not comfortable wearing a collar in the vanilla world, I feel like everyone knows by the way they look at me. I'm sure some do and some have no clue. When he took me to a club or a private party everyone knew what the collar represented.

Last edited:
The wife and I was going to one of her regular bulls house for some fun. When we get to his place there was two other black men there. My wife's bull takes her to the back. In the meantime two other black men show up. I'm assuming they are there to fuck my wife. The bulls bedroom door opens and he leads my wife out of his bedroom with nothing on but high heels and a collar. Her bull tells me to shut up sit down and enjoy what five niggas are fixing to do to your pretty white wife. It was no holds barred. My wife sucked black dick, balls and assholes. She was DPed and air tight most of the time. She drank black man cum when ever she could. I also was fed a large amount of black man cum from cleaning her out. Most of the black guys liked me licking their asshole when they were ready to cum. It was a night of, humiliation, submission and filthy nasty interracial sex.

Back