Collars give us a feeling of security and remind us of our status

At first I found it demeaning and a bit of a gimmick by the BBC. It looked hot on a video and my husband seemed to be turned on by it. Over time I realized the collar and leash helped me to understand my submission. It helped me to connect my sexual and emotional submission to my DOM.

Today, I am very comfortable with the collar and have begun to go out with it on. This weekend I wore it to a club with my DOM and while dancing he clipped the leash on to my collar and led me around by it for the rest of the night.

photo_2250_60157bbdd4e46.jpeg

At first I found it demeaning and a bit of a gimmick by the BBC. It looked hot on a video and my husband seemed to be turned on by it. Over time I realized the collar and leash helped me to understand my submission. It helped me to connect my sexual and emotional submission to my DOM.

Today, I am very comfortable with the collar and have begun to go out with it on. This weekend I wore it to a club with my DOM and while dancing he clipped the leash on to my collar and led me around by it for the rest of the night.

View attachment 4298535
Thank you for that frank commentary. Adapting to a collar is a significant adjustment for a woman. It's one thing to have the mental conception of having a dom but quite another to wear a collar as a constant, tangible, visible reminder of that status. One does grow accustomed to the collar with time, as you have. It's all part of the growth process in these relationships.

🤯🤯🤩🤩 I I'm absolutely in love with you mama you rock my world. Every time I see you I'm reminded that I would when ever where ever do what ever you wanted to be happy and pleased. I'm so glad that you are living your best life and getting the bbc you deserve 🤩 please never ever stop sharing and if you ever need a hot bi willing stag/cuck then call me 😆🤩🤩

🤯🤯🤩🤩 I I'm absolutely in love with you mama you rock my world. Every time I see you I'm reminded that I would when ever where ever do what ever you wanted to be happy and pleased. I'm so glad that you are living your best life and getting the bbc you deserve 🤩 please never ever stop sharing and if you ever need a hot bi willing stag/cuck then call me 😆🤩🤩
Thank you for the compliments, :)

Back