Collars give us a feeling of security and remind us of our status

Most white women who are in sexual relationships with black men sooner or later find themselves wearing a collar. I can be something basic and inexpensive from the local pet shop or elegant and expensive from a bdsm boutique. In either case, a collar has two main functions:
  1. It reminds us that we belong to the black man, and that is a secure feeling. He will protect us because we are his. He may share us or loan us out, but he will always watch out for us.
  2. It reminds us that we are subservient to the black man. The one who applies the collar is dominant; the one who wears the collar is submissive. The collar is a constant reminder to be respectful and obedient, seeking to please the black man.
When I kneel for him to place my collar around my neck, my pulse and breathing quicken. My nipples harden, and my pussy begins to tingle. All are signs of anticipation of service.
I love seeing a cuck watch me walking his wife around the room at a party. Walking behind us, the cuck is reminded that he is lower than the property im walking

Yes, I agree. I love my collar. When I wear it, especially in the presences of my superiours, my skin feels alive and wanting the touch of black skin on my white body. I love the feeling but also the symbolic thing of signifying my acceptance of the rules of the game. I belong to my black master and that my behaviour reflects upon him. It reminds me of my place at his feet, worshiping (hopefully!).:sex:

And what if no cuck is involved.....only a group of black men?
when there is no cuck, i make sure the slut knows she is mine. I keep my hand on her ass, arm around her neck for easy access to her titties.
Last night i was with my childhood friends mom and had the cuck husband with us.

We was at a hang out with sum of my bros. I had her sitting on my lap, making a big fuss over me while the cuck was sitting across the room by himself. She had on a pink dog collar with a Queen of Spades dog tag on it.

Most white women who are in sexual relationships with black men sooner or later find themselves wearing a collar. I can be something basic and inexpensive from the local pet shop or elegant and expensive from a bdsm boutique. In either case, a collar has two main functions:
  1. It reminds us that we belong to the black man, and that is a secure feeling. He will protect us because we are his. He may share us or loan us out, but he will always watch out for us.
  2. It reminds us that we are subservient to the black man. The one who applies the collar is dominant; the one who wears the collar is submissive. The collar is a constant reminder to be respectful and obedient, seeking to please the black man.
When I kneel for him to place my collar around my neck, my pulse and breathing quicken. My nipples harden, and my pussy begins to tingle. All are signs of anticipation of service.
Just wait for the age where all white bois and white gurlz are taken out for “walks”, where our black masters meet with other black masters at a pet park where pimping and trading of all us is publicly acceptable.

Back