Cock suckin' white bois

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by njbiguy5, Jan 1, 2013.

1. njbiguy5

njbiguy5 Member

Do any of you cocksuckin' whitebois enjoy being called names like "faggot, sissy bitch or any other names while you have a BBC in between your lips? How about before you start or while it's dripping down your chin after the Black Man nut's in your mouth ? I love it, it put's me in my place and get's me horny as hell too, what about you ?

2. NJsissy4BBC

NJsissy4BBC New Member

There is no greater turn on for me than being called names while I am servicing a black man. The first time I ever came from being fucked was by a black man and the fact that he was calling me a sissy and slut for black cock pushed me over the edge.

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You guys, thank god, don't speak for or represent most of us white men. I think the Gay websites are on the next level, near the east "exit" sign ... just past the vending machines. But you need to hury, they're filling up down there. :rolleyes:

Mrhardnstiff and willsrvu like this.
  4. 1cummthirsty

1cummthirsty Active Member

US
    Yesssss I Luv bein called a Faggot ,Queer cock-suckin cummmm dump .... Funny thing is before I met my now ex ...I was STR8... She is a Size Queen of Spades .. & Before she left with one of her Blk b/fs they converted me into a bi BBC luvin cummthirsty cucky .... & to be honest when I was young & closed minded I would have wanted to kick my own faggot ass .... But now I just Cant Help how much I Luv suckin on a Big Heavy Blk Cock & swallown as much cummmm as I can .. & Yesss I luv my boi-pussy fucked & to go back n forth to my mouth & throat ... I Luv ATM

cuckyboi4BBC and njbiguy5 like this.
  5. Danica Lane

Danica Lane Active Member

I love name calling.

6. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    We like some name calling too. Lots of fun and such a release

7. njbiguy5

njbiguy5 Member

I know just what you mean it's the same way for me and if he has a friend waiting to be next in line it's twicw as good !

1cummthirsty likes this.
  8. njbiguy5

njbiguy5 Member

As I got older my perspective changed too, 10 yrs ago I never would have imagined begging to suck a Black man's cock, to get on my knees and smile at him as he shoved that BBC into my mouth pussy or my ass pussy, being a Black man's bitch is the best isn't it !

michelle sd and 1cummthirsty like this.
  9. Sal

Sal Member

A white slut boi needs to be reminded of his place....verbally and physically.....its good to see you lil cock sucking slutbois know what you deserve

10. NJsissy4BBC

NJsissy4BBC New Member

Sal, with a piece of meat like that I would do whatever you wanted because I know you are superior to my sissy white body in every way.

1cummthirsty, unkut stud and njbiguy5 like this.
  11. Sal

Sal Member

Oh yes you would because I dont settle for any less than what I want of a slutwhiteboi

12. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Love it when a BBC calls me a Sissy Bitch Faggot! It puts me in my place and besides...it is very TRUE!

unkut stud, 1cummthirsty and njbiguy5 like this.
  13. Sal

Sal Member

a sissy boitch faggot that cleans his wifes cum off my bigg cock

14. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Every time I get the chance Sir!

unkut stud, 1cummthirsty and njbiguy5 like this.
  15. Peter Johnson

Peter Johnson Member

LMAO

16. njbiguy5

njbiguy5 Member

Of course you are right, we need to be controlled and constantly reminded of who and what we are, your manhood and masculinity will always be things we need and crave !

1cummthirsty and unkut stud like this.
  17. blkcocklover

blkcocklover Active Member

I do not care what you call me if you are black,clean ,disease free and what your cock sucked, I will not under any circumstance's suck any cock but those of black men

unkut stud and njbiguy5 like this.
  18. njbiguy5

njbiguy5 Member

Great reply to the thread ! I feel the same way, it's what we love and what we are, we can't change it and wouldn't if we could, I love the look, smell and taste of Black cock and the idea of being on my knees and submitting to any Black man makes my white boy dick get hard, and this is after all a site about whites pleasing Blacks.

1cummthirsty likes this.
  19. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Well, i haven't had the pleasure......yet...hahah.

20. Mr. 2 inch loser

Mr. 2 inch loser Active Member

YES THEY CALL ME SISSY CLITTY WHEN I AM SUCKING THEIR COCK

Attached Files:

unkut stud likes this.