Cock suckin' white bois

A white slut boi needs to be reminded of his place....verbally and physically.....its good to see you lil cock sucking slutbois know what you deserve

You, Mr. Sal, are real man and bull, I am sure that you can easy conquer any woman that you want... I bet that top of you menu are white, young and beautiful women... and then is quite normal that as superb sexual male, you create instant submission in sexually inferior men... me included.

I was a little taken back when the first black man called hubby "His faggot" but when saw hubby on his knees eagerly sucking his beautiful black cock, I knew hubby loved it. Afterward, I asked him how he felt being called homosexual names, he admitted it was a turn-on. All these years later, me being called slut and whore...hub, faggot, sissy cocksucker...it is who we are. If a white guy said that, we would resent it, but with dominant black men, it is terms of endearment.

For me personally I Luv bein called a homo, cock sucker, Faggot , from the Cuckoldress or the Alpha Stud s cock Im sucking or gettin my boi-pussy filled with.. My Size Queen ex still calls me joto , anytime instead of my name .

Last edited:
Back