Cock suckin' white bois

Do any of you cocksuckin' whitebois enjoy being called names like "faggot, sissy bitch or any other names while you have a BBC in between your lips? How about before you start or while it's dripping down your chin after the Black Man nut's in your mouth ? I love it, it put's me in my place and get's me horny as hell too, what about you ?

You guys, thank god, don't speak for or represent most of us white men. I think the Gay websites are on the next level, near the east "exit" sign ... just past the vending machines. But you need to hury, they're filling up down there. :rolleyes:

Yesssss I Luv bein called a Faggot ,Queer cock-suckin cummmm dump .... Funny thing is before I met my now ex ...I was STR8... She is a Size Queen of Spades .. & Before she left with one of her Blk b/fs they converted me into a bi BBC luvin cummthirsty cucky .... & to be honest when I was young & closed minded I would have wanted to kick my own faggot ass .... But now I just Cant Help how much I Luv suckin on a Big Heavy Blk Cock & swallown as much cummmm as I can .. & Yesss I luv my boi-pussy fucked & to go back n forth to my mouth & throat ... I Luv ATM

There is no greater turn on for me than being called names while I am servicing a black man. The first time I ever came from being fucked was by a black man and the fact that he was calling me a sissy and slut for black cock pushed me over the edge.
I know just what you mean it's the same way for me and if he has a friend waiting to be next in line it's twicw as good !

Yesssss I Luv bein called a Faggot ,Queer cock-suckin cummmm dump .... Funny thing is before I met my now ex ...I was STR8... She is a Size Queen of Spades .. & Before she left with one of her Blk b/fs they converted me into a bi BBC luvin cummthirsty cucky .... & to be honest when I was young & closed minded I would have wanted to kick my own faggot ass .... But now I just Cant Help how much I Luv suckin on a Big Heavy Blk Cock & swallown as much cummmm as I can .. & Yesss I luv my boi-pussy fucked & to go back n forth to my mouth & throat ... I Luv ATM
As I got older my perspective changed too, 10 yrs ago I never would have imagined begging to suck a Black man's cock, to get on my knees and smile at him as he shoved that BBC into my mouth pussy or my ass pussy, being a Black man's bitch is the best isn't it !

A white slut boi needs to be reminded of his place....verbally and physically.....its good to see you lil cock sucking slutbois know what you deserve
Of course you are right, we need to be controlled and constantly reminded of who and what we are, your manhood and masculinity will always be things we need and crave !

I do not care what you call me if you are black,clean ,disease free and what your cock sucked, I will not under any circumstance's suck any cock but those of black men
Great reply to the thread ! I feel the same way, it's what we love and what we are, we can't change it and wouldn't if we could, I love the look, smell and taste of Black cock and the idea of being on my knees and submitting to any Black man makes my white boy dick get hard, and this is after all a site about whites pleasing Blacks.

Do any of you cocksuckin' whitebois enjoy being called names like "faggot, sissy bitch or any other names while you have a BBC in between your lips? How about before you start or while it's dripping down your chin after the Black Man nut's in your mouth ? I love it, it put's me in my place and get's me horny as hell too, what about you ?
Well, i haven't had the pleasure......yet...hahah.

Back