Co-Worker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ohsococky90, Feb 22, 2016.

1. ohsococky90

ohsococky90 New Member

US
    its pretty obvious the clerk in my office is curious about me in general or it could be that I'm the only black man in the office either way I have her attention... How should I approach her without stepping over any workplace boundaries...I know how to talk to woman but this is new territory for me...

barebackslutwife and wit like this.
  2. Sean73

Sean73 Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    :) what kinda job? Company? Big or small? If the company is very specific about sexual harassment... dont do anything in office.

Say hi and smile and take it slow. That is about it. Or talk when more than 2 of you are together by chance example cafeteria getting coffee...

Good luck! :)

3. ohsococky90

ohsococky90 New Member

US
    It's a huge company bunch of engineers in the office and I'm far from the typical "engineer"...As far as I know the company doesn't shy away from office relationships counting the number of couples within the company... I'm going to stay patient and see how long it takes

4. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You will never know unless you approach her. Don't be afraid to talk to her and go ahead and ask her out to dinner.

5. Freespirit1

Freespirit1 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Don't dip your pen in company ink.
    Just my unwanted advice!
    Good luck though!

6. ohsococky90

ohsococky90 New Member

US
    Thanx for the advice and luck I'm going to need it ;)

Freespirit1 likes this.
  7. Bnasty

Bnasty Active Member

US
    Same problem going on here lol. I work at a gym though and i dont know how to approach without it looking too unprofessional

8. Sean73

Sean73 Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Real life American corporation rule 101: do not ask your employee out for dinner the next thing you know is you will be slapped with sexual harassment . do it at your own risk.

Fantasy rule 101: fuck the lady in office.

Choose wisely depending on which world you live in. ;-)

9. ohsococky90

ohsococky90 New Member

US
    Yea thinking about it rationally it makes sense not to, considering there's no pussy worth losing money over...

Like you said great fantasy tho