CNN, MSNBC AND New Your Times are fake news .

........................Do you have ANY proof to support your Alternate FACTS? Anything at all?
View attachment 1156441
Well I suppose we could banter about with the usual idiotic hyperbole as is so often the case on here and elsewhere when the topic of illegals voting comes up. Or one could bother to read scientific research that is peer reviewed and published such as this:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

This research of the 2008 election found that as many as 2.8 million illegals voted in the general election. Their research says your state's electoral votes in 2008 were decided by the illegal vote Mac: From the study "These results allow us to estimate the impact of non-citizen voting on election outcomes. We find that there is reason to believe non-citizen voting changed one state's Electoral College votes in 2008, delivering North Carolina to Obama"

And:

"In addition, the analysis suggests that non-citizens' votes have changed significant election outcomes including the assignment of North Carolina's 2008 electoral votes, and the pivotal Minnesota Senate victory of Democrat Al Franken in 2008."

So not only did illegals voting in 2008 give North Carolina to Obummer....they gave him the magical 60th vote and super majority in the Senate that allowed him to ram Obummercare down our throats against the will of the people.

Well I suppose we could banter about with the usual idiotic hyperbole as is so often the case on here and elsewhere when the topic of illegals voting comes up. Or one could bother to read scientific research that is peer reviewed and published such as this:

This research of the 2008 election found that as many as 2.8 million illegals voted in the general election. Their research says your state's electoral votes in 2008 were decided by the illegal vote Mac: From the study "These results allow us to estimate the impact of non-citizen voting on election outcomes. We find that there is reason to believe non-citizen voting changed one state's Electoral College votes in 2008, delivering North Carolina to Obama"

And:

"In addition, the analysis suggests that non-citizens' votes have changed significant election outcomes including the assignment of North Carolina's 2008 electoral votes, and the pivotal Minnesota Senate victory of Democrat Al Franken in 2008."

So not only did illegals voting in 2008 give North Carolina to Obummer....they gave him the magical 60th vote and super majority in the Senate that allowed him to ram Obummercare down our throats against the will of the people.

And:

And:

Gee thanks for reposting my post three times over!!!! I must assume you really agree with it given the lack of any comment, additional verbiage, or arguments
I mad a mistake. I inadvertently, pressed post reply.

Please forgive me.

And please understand that not everyone is perfect like you are.

Thanks

Chuck Schumer is one of the most intelligent, articulate and fair politicians in America. I wish he was our president...

People who have a clouded visual acuity, figuratively speaking, can't see that.

Pitiful.
Chuck Schumer is clown. If he was smart he will not be supporting Muslims who who brought down Twin Towers in New York. Looks like e doesn't give a fuck about Americans. Looks like this fool has fo 9-11 or 09-11-2001. New Yorkers should throw him out of the office. He cried when Trump said we need to protect Americans. Did he cry when Muslims killed 3,000 innocent Americans on 09-11-2001 ? No. Why should Americans vote for this clown when he side with people who hate American culture!

Chuck Schumer is clown. If he was smart he will not be supporting Muslims who who brought down Twin Towers in New York. Looks like e doesn't give a fuck about Americans. Looks like this fool has fo 9-11 or 09-11-2001. New Yorkers should throw him out of the office. He cried when Trump said we need to protect Americans. Did he cry when Muslims killed 3,000 innocent Americans on 09-11-2001 ? No. Why should Americans vote for this clown when he side with people who hate American culture!
Raj-raj, what the phuck is fake news?

Thanks

I gave you example which was all over the news about 100,000 National Guards helping ICE round up Illegal criminals ?

I gave you example which was all over the news about 100,000 National Guards helping ICE round up Illegal criminals ?
I don't understand. Sorry. I'm not too bright. Please give me an easy to understand example of what fake news is and why CNN is guilty of conveying fake news.

Thanks

Yesterday it was on CNN that President Trump will dispatch 100, 000 National Guards to help the immigration people to get illegals across the U.S and Trump's spokesman said "No" means president trump has not dispatched any National Guards ? So you tell me if this fake New then what will you call it ?

Yesterday it was on CNN that President Trump will dispatch 100, 000 National Guards to help the immigration people to get illegals across the U.S and Trump's spokesman said "No" means president trump has not dispatched any National Guards ? So you tell me if this fake New then what will you call it ?
Okay. I think you are saying that CNN intentionally gave a false report, on air, about the immigrants, and did not apologize or correct their false report.

Is that what you mean?

I came from india and in Kashmir, India. There are a lot of Muslims and they killed many innocent Indians and are still killing. So few of my relatives were murdered by these Muslims. They have small children now children's life is hell. I don't hate Muslims but I hate when they ******* innocent people in the name of Allha. So that's the reason I voted for Mr. Trump. There were few bombs exploded in Pakistan how come CNN didn't report it ? In my opinion they hate President Trump more than these killers.

Fuck all of this *******, if you are not in the one percent of wealth class, your ******* doesn't count at all, so let's just fuck it out and release all of the tension that has built up over bullshit that we don't even have a say so

Back