C'mon....just give in...white girls...

Well i gave in...to black guys at 16..and havnt regreted a second...to the point know im 26...i had my first mixed baby in 2016...which was a beautiful...amazing accident...but knowing my life style prior to the conseption...it was only a matter of time before i became pregnant by black men...i had my seond baby in 2017...which 8s a beautiful baby girl....both time while i was pregnant...i..all my life have never been so happy and proud to carry a black baby...i am just over 7 months pregnant again...which is a mixed baby again...i have been called...race traitor...n---a lover...i dont care anymore..the name i love being called by a lot of black men....is a breeder..or breeding cow...if a black guy is called a black bull...i must be the cow....i know now how my life will pan out now...i know i will have more babies...and all will be by black men....so...i have given in....

Well i gave in...to black guys at 16..and havnt regreted a second...to the point know im 26...i had my first mixed baby in 2016...which was a beautiful...amazing accident...but knowing my life style prior to the conseption...it was only a matter of time before i became pregnant by black men...i had my seond baby in 2017...which 8s a beautiful baby girl....both time while i was pregnant...i..all my life have never been so happy and proud to carry a black baby...i am just over 7 months pregnant again...which is a mixed baby again...i have been called...race traitor...n---a lover...i dont care anymore..the name i love being called by a lot of black men....is a breeder..or breeding cow...if a black guy is called a black bull...i must be the cow....i know now how my life will pan out now...i know i will have more babies...and all will be by black men....so...i have given in....
More white women , married and single, having mixed race babies. Some are married to men of other races. Some are not. Some stopped doing the pill and other forms of contraseption and taking loads of black semen ejaculated deep into their vagina

You are not alone. Other women are/ have joined you in breeding mixed babies. Looking at California , it seems to be fashionable today. Many black athletes today have white wives and mixed children.

There is a lot of stigma and looks, stares from white guys that prevented me from showing my interests when I first started feeling them towards black men.
Still there today but they are now more acknowledgements of what is happening today as more white women submit/ enjoy sex with "other" race men. Seeing lots of white women with mixed race babies and young ******* now. Many are married to white husbands who play with the ******* like fathers do.

Taking care of my MY babies on my own:lips:
Are you looking for a husband ? Lots of single moms today raising ******* on their own. Many had relationships just to get pregnant. Others got pregnant by accident. Most others the "sire" moved on leaving her with the *******.

We had a black friend of the family who was my first crush, even though he was a lot older.
Many locations/ cities today have mixed race school populations where ******* of different races grow up together. Boyfriends of other races are common now. Some are Chinese , indian, Japanese , Hispanic, Muslim , as well as other European and African. ancestrys.

Many locations/ cities today have mixed race school populations where ******* of different races grow up together. Boyfriends of other races are common now. Some are Chinese , indian, Japanese , Hispanic, Muslim , as well as other European and African. ancestrys.
I am glad you approve of my early and current interest in black guys,

I am glad you approve of my early and current interest in black guys,
Black men stimulate white women sexually and its always enjoyable to see a woman who recognizes, acknowledges, and enjoys her sexual stimulation but especially with the black men. These women are clearly breaking barriers and crossing behavioral patterns.

Back