CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF. HONOR OR HUMILIATION????

It is both at the same time. A cuckold initially will feel humiliated in the extreme as he licks up the seed while the Bull and Hotwife laugh. Yet it is his honor to show respect and service both the Bull and Hotwife. A thrilling honor that makes his clitty stiff. Often leading to cuckie cumming as he savors the clean up.

Cuckolds who feel only humiliation when cleaning up, should be caged and kept in chastity. Any release should depend on their enthusiastic cleaning and clearly stated enjoyment of same. Otherwise, denial, chastity, not even a wank. Proper training is necessary for a good cuckold relationship. Don't let cuckie rebel. He must clean and swallow, with real enthusiasm!

Once they accept cleaning up, most cuckies will become quite amenable to crossdressing and becoming a more femme cuckold to make the relationship even more interesting. If you want an exciting cuckold relationship and solid marriage, hold cuckie to standards.

could be both ,its really a part of love making. began cleaning up the wife two years ago and now its all i want. when we meet a new guy he bags up and the wife will let him cum in her mouth or on her face. i then get the chance to deep kiss her or kiss the cum off her face. I think the guy likes to see this also because he does not feel used like a sex toy and that both husband and wife accept him as a part of their love making. we never call a black guy "the bull" but rather refer to him as our friend. have had many black men the last ten years and 95% of the time its been great. we do have our preferance she likes very dark skin men the blacker the better and when hes uncut its game on LOL

CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF AFTER HER BLACK LOVER HAS LEFT HIS CUMLOAD DEEP INSIDE OF HER IS A BIG PART OF A CUCKS DUTY. BUT I WONDER....DO YOU CLEAN HIS CUM/CREAMPIE FROM HER AS AN HONOR TO HER AND HER BLACK LOVER OR IS IT A FORM OF HUMILIATION TO YOURSELF???? I MYSELF FIND IT AN HONOR TO BOTH MY WIFE AND THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN HIS NUTT FROM HER AFTER HE HAS FILLED HER. IT SEEMS SOME CUCKS DO IT AS A FORM OF HUMILIATION FOR THEY FEEL SUBMISSIVE TO SERVE HIS WIFE/GF AND HER BLACK LOVER. LOVE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM OTHER CUCKS ON THIS SUBJECT.View attachment 2513385
I Am lookin 4 bbc in dallas tx so i can clean her

An honour for me for sure. But yeah, it’s a bit humiliating as well, doing it in front of him which is a way of thanking him and putting me in place at the same time.
I do get turned on by the humiliation though.

For us, it was a bit of both. My wife always likes to give me a look between her legs as her lover softens and falls out. But I was going down on her after finishing inside her, - from the first time we had sex before we married. She likes it, I like it, and it's just a natural conclusion when she's been with another man. Neither one of us thought much about humiliation (although she let me know early in our marriage that she wasn't having orgasms with me in her vagina), - we just enjoyed the way it made her feel. Very sexy!

For us, it was a bit of both. My wife always likes to give me a look between her legs as her lover softens and falls out. But I was going down on her after finishing inside her, - from the first time we had sex before we married. She likes it, I like it, and it's just a natural conclusion when she's been with another man. Neither one of us thought much about humiliation (although she let me know early in our marriage that she wasn't having orgasms with me in her vagina), - we just enjoyed the way it made her feel. Very sexy!
Great statement. Its an honor and a signe of great love and devotion.

CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF AFTER HER BLACK LOVER HAS LEFT HIS CUMLOAD DEEP INSIDE OF HER IS A BIG PART OF A CUCKS DUTY. BUT I WONDER....DO YOU CLEAN HIS CUM/CREAMPIE FROM HER AS AN HONOR TO HER AND HER BLACK LOVER OR IS IT A FORM OF HUMILIATION TO YOURSELF???? I MYSELF FIND IT AN HONOR TO BOTH MY WIFE AND THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN HIS NUTT FROM HER AFTER HE HAS FILLED HER. IT SEEMS SOME CUCKS DO IT AS A FORM OF HUMILIATION FOR THEY FEEL SUBMISSIVE TO SERVE HIS WIFE/GF AND HER BLACK LOVER. LOVE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM OTHER CUCKS ON THIS SUBJECT.View attachment 2513385
Hubbies biggest fantasy xx

Honor and turn on. My husband cleans to show respect for the black men who fuck me so well

Back