CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF. HONOR OR HUMILIATION????

We want to make friends with any Real cuck couple for support . Not horny husbands but real couples who have gone this far. It is important that the women be involved in communication all we ever get is the man's side. It would be nice to have a local cuck couple as friends. Cuck trixie and Scarlett

Most of the bulls want to fuck a married woman even though pussy is pussy. The married wife desires other men and also to cuck her husband. It would seem that having the husband watch the bull fuck his wife and then having to suck the bull and lick up the cum from his wife would be what everyone desires. The benefits are clear, everyone demonstrates what they really want and once the husband licks another man's cum and cleans another mans cock after it has been in his wife there is no mistaking that the wife truly rules

Most of the bulls want to fuck a married woman even though pussy is pussy. The married wife desires other men and also to cuck her husband. It would seem that having the husband watch the bull fuck his wife and then having to suck the bull and lick up the cum from his wife would be what everyone desires. The benefits are clear, everyone demonstrates what they really want and once the husband licks another man's cum and cleans another mans cock after it has been in his wife there is no mistaking that the wife truly rules

excellent description, clear and without hypocrisy. Sincere and intelligent man

CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF AFTER HER BLACK LOVER HAS LEFT HIS CUMLOAD DEEP INSIDE OF HER IS A BIG PART OF A CUCKS DUTY. BUT I WONDER....DO YOU CLEAN HIS CUM/CREAMPIE FROM HER AS AN HONOR TO HER AND HER BLACK LOVER OR IS IT A FORM OF HUMILIATION TO YOURSELF???? I MYSELF FIND IT AN HONOR TO BOTH MY WIFE AND THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN HIS NUTT FROM HER AFTER HE HAS FILLED HER. IT SEEMS SOME CUCKS DO IT AS A FORM OF HUMILIATION FOR THEY FEEL SUBMISSIVE TO SERVE HIS WIFE/GF AND HER BLACK LOVER. LOVE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM OTHER CUCKS ON THIS SUBJECT.View attachment 2513385
That looks mighty tasty!

Back