CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF. HONOR OR HUMILIATION????

CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF AFTER HER BLACK LOVER HAS LEFT HIS CUMLOAD DEEP INSIDE OF HER IS A BIG PART OF A CUCKS DUTY. BUT I WONDER....DO YOU CLEAN HIS CUM/CREAMPIE FROM HER AS AN HONOR TO HER AND HER BLACK LOVER OR IS IT A FORM OF HUMILIATION TO YOURSELF???? I MYSELF FIND IT AN HONOR TO BOTH MY WIFE AND THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN HIS NUTT FROM HER AFTER HE HAS FILLED HER. IT SEEMS SOME CUCKS DO IT AS A FORM OF HUMILIATION FOR THEY FEEL SUBMISSIVE TO SERVE HIS WIFE/GF AND HER BLACK LOVER. LOVE TO HEAR OPINIONS FROM OTHER CUCKS ON THIS SUBJECT.View attachment 2513385
When I was married to my Size Queen ex, Her & her Studs Luved it to emasculate & humiliate me. As for me I Luved submitting & I plain, LUV Loads & Loads of cummmmmm

Last edited:
I don't find it humiliating at all, through submission I do it as a sign of love to her, respect to him and gratitude to both of them. I think if you've just let a man fuck your wife, licking up his semen afterwards shows him, that him and his seed is prized and valued and isn't to be wasted or discarded like a cuckolds cum usually is.

I don't find it humiliating at all, through submission I do it as a sign of love to her, respect to him and gratitude to both of them. I think if you've just let a man fuck your wife, licking up his semen afterwards shows him, that him and his seed is prized and valued and isn't to be wasted or discarded like a cuckolds cum usually is.
that's exactly how I feel cannot do enough for a good woman and the life she wants to lead.

An honor. Giving my wife that extra little pleasure at the end, after watching her get thoroughly pleasured by another man, is beyond exciting and I found helps keep the bond between me and my wife. I do feel a little humiliation eating another mans cum but the fact that my wife loves watching me be submissive balances the feeling out.

Back