CLEANING YOUR WIFE/GF. HONOR OR HUMILIATION????

Probably both. Beyond that it allows us to reconnect. She shares with me her experience with her bull, the feelings of penetration of a bigger cock and the intensity of both of their orgasms. She is so sensitive after being fucked by his much larger cock she climaxes very easily. It allows me to satisfy her with being able to compete in the cock size issue.

its a pleasure for both of us. she is reassured of our love for each other while both os us share her pleasure. watching black cock in my wife is a big turn on. she gets the feel of cock and i get to show her how much i enjoyed watching her. when i go down on her and lick her pussy she loves it its better then eating it unfilled. we also show respect to her when we kiss after she takes cum in her mouth. wife will swallow half of it and leaves half of it in her mouth so that during kissing we both share the black seed.our black friends like watching me eating her out and love to put their cock in her mouth so she can clean off the left over cum. everyone enjoyes it the bull gets his cum covered cock cleaned while i lick his cum from the pussy. we both enjoy share the cum at the same time.

Post clean up here
Beautiful clip!!!! Cleaning the black mans cum from your wife is such and integral part of the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. A white cuckold cleans the black lovers sperm form his wife as a way of showing his appreciation to the black man for fucking and filling his white wife and also showing his true love and devotion to his wife. The cuckold in this video without hesitation did and excellent job of deeply sucking and eating all of the beautiful big load of black sperm from his wife that the black man left for him...doesnt look like any of the delicious black nutt went to waste. :)

Last edited:
Beautiful clip!!!! Cleaning the black mans cum from your wife is such and integral part of the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. A white cuckold cleans the black lovers sperm form his wife as a way of showing his appreciation to the black man for fucking and filling his white wife and also showing his true love and devotion to his wife. The cuckold in this video without hesitation did and excellent job of deeply sucking and eating all of the black sperm from his wife...doent look like any of the delicious black nutt went to waste. :)
with you on this just love the balls moving as he fills her then hubby dives in while strokes his head running her fingers through his hair fucking awesome clip of how it should be.

done for fun or to please the woman or the other man and you can clean it off her feet , her nipples or belly button or many other places since it will taste the same except from her pussy. Once you get used to the taste of different cum it is easy

Back