Clean

Has anyone ever met a guy or gal for that matter that wasnt clean ?? I met a guy wednesday night and he stunk so bad it was unreal.. i got sick from it
Wow. I appreciate you sharing hun. That sounds hot and awful at the same time. I hope you find some women who have been there like that. I kinda like strong smells so might enjoy that idk.

That is so unreal that people would show up to a playdate without being bathed and smelling good!

There used to be a term called being GQ or GQ Smooth! It meant a good smelling Gentleman who was well dressed, well mannered, and we'll spoken! Just an all round charmer to the ladies! They even made a magazine out of it. Being GQ will never go out of style or lose its appeal to the ladies!

That is so unreal that people would show up to a playdate without being bathed and smelling good!

There used to be a term called being GQ or GQ Smooth! It meant a good smelling Gentleman who was well dressed, well mannered, and we'll spoken! Just an all round charmer to the ladies! They even made a magazine out of it. Being GQ will never go out of style or lose its appeal to the ladies!

That's because guys like us we are OG's in the game. We have high standards (oh hell there's that word again LOL)

We came up in an era where you supposed to look sharp and dress in the best gear✨... and put on some 'smell good'
and get a fresh haircut and stay in shape...

and for God's sake USE LOTION!💦🤣🤣🤣

Back