Clean up after sex

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Not interracial but think kind of extreme; maybe. For months now almost every time just after we have regular sex Tanya will press her creamy pussy into my face for cleaning. She usually cleans my cock too but not always.

She talks about how she wants to eat a cream pie. Her biggest orgasms are when being cleaned and she talks about kinky fantasies. Some taboo-ish too.

Would love to share, cam and meet other couple(s) who have similar interests

Not interracial but think kind of extreme; maybe. For months now almost every time just after we have regular sex Tanya will press her creamy pussy into my face for cleaning. She usually cleans my cock too but not always.

She talks about how she wants to eat a cream pie. Her biggest orgasms are when being cleaned and she talks about kinky fantasies. Some taboo-ish too.

Awesome ?? ??♠️

I

I love cleaning up the after playtime as well as the bull

Back