Church Going...

The confessional is open ladies,******* Pete waiting to hear about all of your naughty BBC infidelities! What did you do last night? Are you leaking black seed right now?

There was a black guy who advertised in the local swinger magazines and in his ad he said he would fuck you wife, sister,*******,aunt,niece,mom or grandmother while you watched. He said bring me your mom after church on Sunday all dressed up in her Sunday best Church attire,and you can watch me ******* her and pound 11 inches of black cock into the slut! He also said that if he fucked your wife,hubby can suck too!

******* Pete said say five hail Marys and repeat the performance every Friday night so ******* Pete can watch! Go in peace sister atease!

We used to go to Kingdom Halls with JWs. We are still spiritually inclined people, but not currently attending any specific church. We attend if invited and the church is inline with our values.

Would love to attend a church where I can have good association and if a playmate or two resulted out of it, it'd be such a kink/fantasy come true.😈

So here is my question for the married church going ladies. How many of you have gone to church with your husband and family, dressed up like a proper white wife and mom, while leaking cum from your holes from getting black cock,or cocks the night before? Your husband who was filming you pulling the BBC train the night before, is looking like the spiffed up church going husband and ******* is sitting in the pew next to his whore wife as she leaks black seed onto the seat of the pew! You have some serious repenting to do! Lol!
No repentance- praise the lord

Yes, my wife was dressed very nice. Her skirt and tight blouse were covering her lace top thigh high stockings and garters, sexy panties and matching bra. I sat in the last pew and watched her walk up the aisle, to the front pew. The sound of her stiletto heels could be heard throughout that dimly lit church, at 2:30am. I watched as the Pastor guided her to sit next to him…

Attachments

• E74C0543-8FE5-4342-BF54-5DB6D7C7DAAF.jpeg
    E74C0543-8FE5-4342-BF54-5DB6D7C7DAAF.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 57ED216C-9CF8-48BC-A7BA-B03F609EBF52.jpeg
    57ED216C-9CF8-48BC-A7BA-B03F609EBF52.jpeg
    450.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 5C9C6F3E-8EC7-45DC-87DA-169FEE53CC2C.jpeg
    5C9C6F3E-8EC7-45DC-87DA-169FEE53CC2C.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 253
Back