Church Going...

My wife was seduced by a Pastor, at night, in church. She was 24 years old when it happened. I thought it was so hot, that every time I think about it…I get Rock hard

Attachments

• CFD507F9-B3B7-4273-9118-703B4BC6EDC0.jpeg
    CFD507F9-B3B7-4273-9118-703B4BC6EDC0.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 368
  • 30EE5CC3-1611-425B-B2BE-E028AAAA6897.jpeg
    30EE5CC3-1611-425B-B2BE-E028AAAA6897.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 353
my wife went to church this past Sunday with cum breath from just swallowing the last load before we left to go to church and had 2 loads in her pussy......this all from a college aged young man she met in a club a few weeks back and fucked in the parking lot that night. He is 21 years old, hung with a very nice cock, wife measured it and from pubic bone to tip, 9 3/4" long but girth, fucker had 6 1/2" at mid shaft with a veiny dark black shaft and a red cock head, very nice looking cock! Huge balls and really big loads, loved my wife swallowed the last load then got dressed up pretty quick and we left off to go to church and he home, at the same time.

My wife loves sunday fuckings and going to church with cum in her belly and dripping out of her pussy into her panties as she sings and listens to the preacher preach.

my wife went to church this past Sunday with cum breath from just swallowing the last load before we left to go to church and had 2 loads in her pussy......this all from a college aged young man she met in a club a few weeks back and fucked in the parking lot that night. He is 21 years old, hung with a very nice cock, wife measured it and from pubic bone to tip, 9 3/4" long but girth, fucker had 6 1/2" at mid shaft with a veiny dark black shaft and a red cock head, very nice looking cock! Huge balls and really big loads, loved my wife swallowed the last load then got dressed up pretty quick and we left off to go to church and he home, at the same time.

My wife loves sunday fuckings and going to church with cum in her belly and dripping out of her pussy into her panties as she sings and listens to the preacher preach.
That's the kind of church going wife I wanted to here about! I know there are more of you wives out there who whore on Saturday and worship on Sunday! Either way you are on your knees! Now step in to ******* In's I meant ******* Pete's confessional booth and tell me all your naughty sins!

There was a local black guy with a huge cock,who used to advertise in the swinger magazines, that he was looking for women single,married or widowed, and couples to fuck. He said bring your wives,daughters,sisters,aunts or nieces to him and he will fuck them! He said bring me your mom after Sunday church services and you can watch me ******* and fuck her,and take her home until next weeks services!

That's the kind of church going wife I wanted to here about! I know there are more of you wives out there who whore on Saturday and worship on Sunday! Either way you are on your knees! Now step in to ******* In's I meant ******* Pete's confessional booth and tell me all your naughty sins!

My wife is super kinky and gets turned on being very naughty. I've told her this really turns me on, sitting there beside her at church around or friends who have zero clue how naughty she is and what all is in her body. She told me she is going to find a way to fuck at the church somehow, maybe a saturday night fuck in the parking lot soon.

When my wife was much younger, she had an affair with the pastor of our church. He was a black guy from Ghana, with a family. After they dated for several weeks, he texted my wife one evening while she was out with her friends. After dinner, and dancing, she left her friends and met the pastor at the church. It was well after midnight, but the pastor was waiting when she arrived. She was dressed in a very nice dress. Under that she had on lace top thigh high stockings, Garters, and matching see-through lace bra and panties. She was also wearing very high stiletto heels.
Garters, and matching see-through lace bra and panties. She was also wearing very high stiletto heels He seduced her in the front pew of the church. The church was very dimly lit, and her voice echo throughout the church. She has talked about it a few times, and turns me on…EVERY TIME!!

Attachments

• 53CD6912-077A-4DB5-AA8E-AF1B1B679F8D.jpeg
    53CD6912-077A-4DB5-AA8E-AF1B1B679F8D.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 343
When my wife was much younger, she had an affair with the pastor of our church. He was a black guy from Ghana, with a family. After they dated for several weeks, he texted my wife one evening while she was out with her friends. After dinner, and dancing, she left her friends and met the pastor at the church. It was well after midnight, but the pastor was waiting when she arrived. She was dressed in a very nice dress. Under that she had on lace top thigh high stockings, Garters, and matching see-through lace bra and panties. She was also wearing very high stiletto heels.
Garters, and matching see-through lace bra and panties. She was also wearing very high stiletto heels He seduced her in the front pew of the church. The church was very dimly lit, and her voice echo throughout the church. She has talked about it a few times, and turns me on…EVERY TIME!!
Sex in the actual church is really raising the bar! ******* Pete says to say the act of Contrition and one hundred Hail Marys and come into my side of the confessional and reinact the event! And God will forgive you for your sins until the next time! time!

Sex in the actual church is really raising the bar! ******* Pete says to say the act of Contrition and one hundred Hail Marys and come into my side of the confessional and reinact the event! And God will forgive you for your sins until the next time! time!
Let’s chat privately

she's a keeper for sure and your one lucky guy.

that picture & the words "her voice echoing through the church" is enough to stir ones imagination into overdrive

Back