church full of another mans cum?

I've literally went to a black church with my half korean half mexican petite short wife a couple times and successfully got several black dudes to come to our house and fuck her. ******* I've even gotten her to fuck in church at the alter when everyone was gone except 3 black dudes and me. One was the pastor

I've literally went to a black church with my half korean half mexican petite short wife a couple times and successfully got several black dudes to come to our house and fuck her. ******* I've even gotten her to fuck in church at the alter when everyone was gone except 3 black dudes and me. One was the pastor
She got "blessed" by the pastor, the other two men, and you! She may have not gotten filled with the Holy Spirit but her holes were surely filled with something more earthly and carnal!

One of my fondest memories was spending the night at this black man's house. I was not on the pill at the time so he was using condoms. I woke up early in the morning because I promised to go to church with my cousin. I went to climb over the man and he chose to begin sucking on my breast that were hanging down and playing with my pussy. We started fooling around and wanted to fuck so bad but the condom box was empty. Temptation gave way and I got on top of him and we fucked hard until both of us came hard and yes he came inside of me. Now I was running late so quick to get my clothes on and get going. Got to the church and it was becoming very obvious that in between my legs was very wet. Sat through church and went to use the bathroom before heading home. Took down my pants and panties to find them cum soaked and in between my thighs covered with cum as well. Put my panties back on and cleaned my thighs and went on my way.

One of my fondest memories was spending the night at this black man's house. I was not on the pill at the time so he was using condoms. I woke up early in the morning because I promised to go to church with my cousin. I went to climb over the man and he chose to begin sucking on my breast that were hanging down and playing with my pussy. We started fooling around and wanted to fuck so bad but the condom box was empty. Temptation gave way and I got on top of him and we fucked hard until both of us came hard and yes he came inside of me. Now I was running late so quick to get my clothes on and get going. Got to the church and it was becoming very obvious that in between my legs was very wet. Sat through church and went to use the bathroom before heading home. Took down my pants and panties to find them cum soaked and in between my thighs covered with cum as well. Put my panties back on and cleaned my thighs and went on my way.

who won...the church service or thinking about the cum between your legs and how it got there?

Back