church full of another mans cum?

Not at church, but I have been at my in laws for Thanksgiving, with the entire family, I got a little tickeled when my sister in law asked if I would like some gravy.. No thank you, I'm quite full of gravy already.
Gravy....cum my love it was the Large-Dark Meaty Drum stick with accompanying creamy gristle that filled you- up, gravy just tops the what you already LOVE to eat and swallow......now that's what you reallly give THANKS on such a special Family celebration ......

I'm a black man residing in the Northern California area. And I'm also a Mormon...been so for three years now. I'm the only black man in an all white church. Mothers, wives, even grandmothers make my bbc so hard, it hurts that it's throbbing through my trouser. I want to fuck these ladies so bad. And I'm sure they have real tight pussies. I wonder which couple or women has ever thought, consider, or willing to get blackened? Or have they yet lol? Before the Covid, our church was a full house, there was this sexy hot grandmother named Cindy who's hot sexy gorgeous I dream about to have sex with. And her *******'s hot to aswell. I would love to have sex with her. Her hubby I'm sure has never tore that pussy up, let alone stretch it out. Both ******* and sexy grandma need to be blacked. I would sit next to Cindy( the grandmother) with my bbc fully hard like a rock..it hurt...it became so uncomfortable sitting in the pew. I wonder if I'll ever see them again?

Church Time Ladies,

during Communion you'll eat the wafer/bread (body of Christ) and consume wine (******* of Christ) but, let's hear about the "deposit" from last nights playmate and naughty thoughts with another man's seed inside with your husband's approval....

Back