church full of another mans cum?

I was in church thinking about it...sin?
We had a really tall black preacher (Africain Missionary) come as a guest speaker to our church and the first thing I noticed was he had a huge budge in his pants. All I could think of through the entire service was how big and thick it could be and if he would be able to drive it balls deep into my wife's pussy. I never heard any of his sermon only watched his crotch and thought of how beautiful it would be to see him pumping his cock in my wife and planting his seed deep inside her pussy. I did give him a large tithe hoping he would return but unfortunately, I dought I would get to ever see a preacher like that use my wife like he should.

It was first thing in the morning. He made a lot.
I had to wonder if anyone saw me staring and if they did they had to know what I was dreaming about. I am 24/7 dreaming of BBC filling my wife and he had the largest package I have ever seen. It could have been his loose fitting pants but it surely went almost to his knee and it was obviously not hard, you could see it swing when he walked around on the altar.

I've had wives leave my bed 'to go to church' on more than one occasion.
One had to serve communion which makes me smile.
very hot a cum dripping cunt is the best then when they get home let me eat them clean or if you did now mind I would love to lick you both as you fill her and then eat that fresh cream pie for breakfast before church.

I had to wonder if anyone saw me staring and if they did they had to know what I was dreaming about. I am 24/7 dreaming of BBC filling my wife and he had the largest package I have ever seen. It could have been his loose fitting pants but it surely went almost to his knee and it was obviously not hard, you could see it swing when he walked around on the altar.
(y)

Back