Christian faith

So the good book is giving you trouble. Read it again. Just about every male had more than one wife. And twice the world was populated by *******. Think Adam and Eve and their children and Noah and his family. David killed his frien and his ******* to become king and slept with women other than his wife after being a peeping Tom. When he knocked her up he had her husband killed.

Don't forget God got Mary pregnant, and Joseph still put a ring on it so Idk man, I think he's all for it. Lol
I don't know since we all belong to God it was God's right to impregnate Mary if He wanted. Also, Mary and Joseph weren't married yet so God was not violating there marriage vows.

There is no doubt that the Bible teachings we have received versus the actual people presented by the Bible stories are conflicted. And stresses the eternal spiritual/physical battle that is present througout the history of human interactions.

There is no doubt that the Bible teachings we have received versus the actual people presented by the Bible stories are conflicted. And stresses the eternal spiritual/physical battle that is present througout the history of human interactions.
Yes but as ive said before...in the eyes of god...we are ALL made equal

Yes......i agree with you completely...and i don't think till we realise that..the promised land will never be found...as Moses found out....after his meeting with God
To most people this discussion of sexuality and religion is foreign, scary and a turn off since the two have falsely been misrepresented and presented thru out my lifetimeGod installed this default desire/drive into the DNA of our hard drive.

God created us as sexual beings. Like was stated earlier David had multiple wives and did cheat. The thing that folks overlook is that When God was mad at David, God gave his wives to others to be used sexually. Also in the Song of Solomon if you read carefully you will realize that Solomon's beloved isn't his wife and she doesn't live in his harem either. She has her own place.

The thing is each person must search their own soul and beleive what they feel is right. Don't just take other's words for it search yourself. You will be amazed at what you find.

Back