If you follow China related news, you may have read about this incident involving a NBA basketball player Ty Lawson who got fired and banned for life from playing in China. Why did he lose his opportunity to play in China you ask? Because of an Instagram post that was actually a compliment to Chinese women, saying 'Chinese girls got cakes', meaning Chinese girls have nice bodies and shape. Read his explanation of the post that got him banned from China below:

I'd like to know what other people who noticed this incident get swept under the rug think. Please comment if you read about it and have an opinion on it. If you don't know much or care to comment that's ok, just post a picture of your Chinese girl or other Chinese girls with #cakes. Here's me:

cakes.jpeg

If you follow China related news, you may have read about this incident involving a NBA basketball player Ty Lawson who got fired and banned for life from playing in China. Why did he lose his opportunity to play in China you ask? Because of an Instagram post that was actually a compliment to Chinese women, saying 'Chinese girls got cakes', meaning Chinese girls have nice bodies and shape. Read his explanation of the post that got him banned from China below:

I'd like to know what other people who noticed this incident get swept under the rug think. Please comment if you read about it and have an opinion on it. If you don't know much or care to comment that's ok, just post a picture of your Chinese girl or other Chinese girls with #cakes. Here's me:

View attachment 4259555
Chinese people got some nerve want to accuse some one of racism has anyone seen Chinese TV and how the portray Africans and African Americans. Hey China better slow your roll before Africans decide to ban you from the African continent for your proven racist behavior.

Back