Chicago/Detroit Cuck

Hi Everybody

I’m Gustav. I have a cute Latina gf that lives on Chicago and I live in Detroit. We have recently agreed to have an open relationship where she is free to fuck as many black men as she likes. We have not had her do a gang bang yet but have tried to put a few together.
She is a really cute, petite Latina at 4’11. One of her fantasies is to be picked up by a bbc and fucked.0A5EAF81-6EA3-4253-82C4-38170387921F.jpeg

Hi Everybody

I’m Gustav. I have a cute Latina gf that lives on Chicago and I live in Detroit. We have recently agreed to have an open relationship where she is free to fuck as many black men as she likes. We have not had her do a gang bang yet but have tried to put a few together.
She is a really cute, petite Latina at 4’11. One of her fantasies is to be picked up by a bbc and fucked.View attachment 1753130
I have pics I can send.
I am interested in fulfilling her and your fantasies and life needs. How big can she handle. Enjoy. Shoot me a message. I am in Detroit area. Have had many latinas traveling for auto industry to Mexico.

Back