Chemtrails

What are your thoughts on Chemtrails?

• No idea what a chemtrail is

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • know what they are but think they're for our benefit(perhaps to fight climate change)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think they are threat to humanity and is an evil conspiracy

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Notice that they have been increasing lately and are concerned with the outcome

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

sensualchocl8

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
While everyone is concerned with vaccines and covid. No one is paying attention, or acknowledging, what's going on right above our heads. Would love to hear everyone's responses.

Would also like to know if this is a global phenomena since even though i live in a semi rural area they have been VERY plentiful here.

While everyone is concerned with vaccines and covid. No one is paying attention, or acknowledging, what's going on right above our heads. Would love to hear everyone's responses.

Would also like to know if this is a global phenomena since even though i live in a semi rural area they have been VERY plentiful here.
I have a long background in aviation and used to work for one of the large aircraft manufacturers. It is incontrovertible those airplanes you see are flooding our upper atmosphere with the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is nasty stuff. It is a deadly inhalation hazard. It is a primary constituent in acid rain. In the vapor form, dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns to your skin. It is routinely found in tissue biopsies from cancers as well as in the brains of people with Alzheimers and autism.

Dihydrogen monoxide is actually used in biological and chemical weapons manufacture and is used in large quantities in nuclear reactors....How can we continue to let aircraft spray us with this stuff?????

I have a long background in aviation and used to work for one of the large aircraft manufacturers. It is incontrovertible those airplanes you see are flooding our upper atmosphere with the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is nasty stuff. It is a deadly inhalation hazard. It is a primary constituent in acid rain. In the vapor form, dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns to your skin. It is routinely found in tissue biopsies from cancers as well as in the brains of people with Alzheimers and autism.

Dihydrogen monoxide is actually used in biological and chemical weapons manufacture and is used in large quantities in nuclear reactors....How can we continue to let aircraft spray us with this stuff?????
I've been asking the same thing

Notice that this is largely left out of both national and local news reports. All we hear about is vax this and vax that and Trump this and Biden that. You would think something so obvious would be making headlines. They are practically putting on a daily airshow and nobody seems to notice. There is clearly a hidden agenda at work here.

I guess the real question is what can we do about it.

I've been asking the same thing

Notice that this is largely left out of both national and local news reports. All we hear about is vax this and vax that and Trump this and Biden that. You would think something so obvious would be making headlines. They are practically putting on a daily airshow and nobody seems to notice. There is clearly a hidden agenda at work here.

I guess the real question is what can we do about it.
It's hard to understand what the hidden agenda could be, but I know this dihydrogen monoxide they are spreading through chemtrails has gotten practically everywhere. It's even in our tapwater. I recently took a sample of tapwater from my kitchen sink and brought it to work. The Chemists in our lab confirmed there was large concentration of dihydrogen monoxide in the sample.

I'm not sure what can be done about it. Tell your friends & family. More important tell your congressmen....demand they address dihydrogen monoxide!

I fell in some once and very nearly died!

I'm not sure what can be done about it. Tell your friends & family. More important tell your congressmen....demand they address dihydrogen monoxide!

Unfortunately most of us have friends and family that have no clue what a chemtrail is and may zone out if we even try to discuss it. Congress people are just front people and have long since been bought and paid for. If they were actually doing their jobs things wouldn't have been allowed to get this bad. Nuremberg trials will be brought against them.

I did however see an interesting comment on alternative media recently. I'll post it below for anyone interested.

"They are also BLOCKING OUT THE SUN, buy a cheap humidifier and use it to dispense WHITE VINEGAR into the sky. White vinegar bought from supermarkets is typically 5 percent and can be run direct via a humidifier. Or just put 4 or 5 open bottles of white vinegar outside your home in the path of the sun (if you are using this method buy the STRONGEST YOU CAN FIND ONLINE). IT ALSO HELPS CUT YOUR HEATING BILLS AS THE SUN WILL WARM YOUR HOME. There is a playlist called WHITE VINEGAR CLEARS CLOUDS on divine truth1 yt channel. Acetate ions from white vinegar clear geo clouds and help the sun shine on you. It only takes a few people in each town and city to do this to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. They are TERRAFORMING THE PLANET TO REMOVE CARBON, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF..WAKE UP. You can also check my BNT or Bitchute channels DIVINE TRUTH for evidence of it working. Examples from around the globe of it working including UK, Ireland, Europe, Australia and USA can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8bt_6drZB49wkl9av8Lgfcu4m8GF86LV
Just as water rises from the earth into the sky to make rain, so can white vinegar rise to clear clouds..and white vinegar evaporates FASTER than water does..FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SUNLIGHT!. If you want to learn more about WHO THEY ARE then see the following..

Wheat and tares parable, read it, digest it, and go watch the videos in my BIBLE DECODED playlist and CAIN CHAMELEON playlist on yt channel DivineTruth1 or see summary of what is going on in videos on my BNT channel Divine Truth and Bitchute DivineTruth if you want to learn WHAT THEY ARE. You can also visit 9nania yt channel and see her work dissecting key bible verses relating to Genesis and Cain. Prepare to have your mind blown... [show less]"

Unfortunately most of us have friends and family that have no clue what a chemtrail is and may zone out if we even try to discuss it. Congress people are just front people and have long since been bought and paid for. If they were actually doing their jobs things wouldn't have been allowed to get this bad. Nuremberg trials will be brought against them.

I did however see an interesting comment on alternative media recently. I'll post it below for anyone interested.

"They are also BLOCKING OUT THE SUN, buy a cheap humidifier and use it to dispense WHITE VINEGAR into the sky. White vinegar bought from supermarkets is typically 5 percent and can be run direct via a humidifier. Or just put 4 or 5 open bottles of white vinegar outside your home in the path of the sun (if you are using this method buy the STRONGEST YOU CAN FIND ONLINE). IT ALSO HELPS CUT YOUR HEATING BILLS AS THE SUN WILL WARM YOUR HOME. There is a playlist called WHITE VINEGAR CLEARS CLOUDS on divine truth1 yt channel. Acetate ions from white vinegar clear geo clouds and help the sun shine on you. It only takes a few people in each town and city to do this to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. They are TERRAFORMING THE PLANET TO REMOVE CARBON, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF..WAKE UP. You can also check my BNT or Bitchute channels DIVINE TRUTH for evidence of it working. Examples from around the globe of it working including UK, Ireland, Europe, Australia and USA can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8bt_6drZB49wkl9av8Lgfcu4m8GF86LV
Just as water rises from the earth into the sky to make rain, so can white vinegar rise to clear clouds..and white vinegar evaporates FASTER than water does..FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SUNLIGHT!. If you want to learn more about WHO THEY ARE then see the following..

Wheat and tares parable, read it, digest it, and go watch the videos in my BIBLE DECODED playlist and CAIN CHAMELEON playlist on yt channel DivineTruth1 or see summary of what is going on in videos on my BNT channel Divine Truth and Bitchute DivineTruth if you want to learn WHAT THEY ARE. You can also visit 9nania yt channel and see her work dissecting key bible verses relating to Genesis and Cain. Prepare to have your mind blown... [show less]"
Just be cautious handling that white vinegar. Dihydrogen monoxide is also a common industrial solvent. It wouldn't surprise me to find some level of it in that jug of vinegar you buy in the food section of your supermarket!

Bad poll needs a entry for: Thinks it's b.s.

Thats funny, right there. You were being humorous, right?

Back