Single Male from Long Island NY

pts516

Male
Hi beautiful ladies and couples!

I am a single male 42 yrs old who is a mix of black/dominican/indian. I am 6’2 180lbs in shape. I am a finance professional who enjoys the lifestyle in a discreet yet open way. Would love to find a normal, level headed, and drama free couple (or female) who Wants to explore sensuality and sexual experiences. I had my first couples interaction almost 20 yrs ago and the itch has never left. I am on and off the lifestyle. Have been off since covid, but looking to get back into it. Would love to hear from interested parties :)

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0519.png
    IMG_0519.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 104

I am a single male 42 yrs old who is a mix of black/dominican/indian. I am 6’2 180lbs in shape. I am a finance professional who enjoys the lifestyle in a discreet yet open way. Would love to find a normal, level headed, and drama free couple (or female) who Wants to explore sensuality and sexual experiences. I had my first couples interaction almost 20 yrs ago and the itch has never left. I am on and off the lifestyle. Have been off since covid, but looking to get back into it. Would love to hear from interested parties :)
Wow, nicee

Wow, nice cock.

Back