Chemtrails

What are your thoughts on Chemtrails?

• No idea what a chemtrail is

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • know what they are but think they're for our benefit(perhaps to fight climate change)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think they are threat to humanity and is an evil conspiracy

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Notice that they have been increasing lately and are concerned with the outcome

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Chemtrails are very real...I am not sure if it is the output from engine exhaust though

The conspiracy centers around dispersing aerosol directly into the atmosphere to control weather, think metal particulates and then super charge it with energy from HAARP...ie super weather systems

HAARP arrays exist all over the globe and the Air ******* has an entire doctrine built around weather as a weapon

I dont know, I do know they DELIBERATELY inject chemicals via other means

The more popular phrase these days is climate engineering or geoengineering or climate intervention
i do know...they're actually producing dihydrogen monoxide on the aircraft and ejecting it from the engines. That leaves me with a "burning" question of, WHY?

Last edited:
Keeping this thread alive to bring awareness to this VERY important topic. I believe the more we shed light on it the quicker we can end it.

There was no debate or vote for us to agree to this but yet still we are sprayed everyday with aluminum. Some say it's to fight the so called "climate change", but at what cost?? Here's a video that fully explains what chemtrails are doing to us and our environment.

Back