Chemtrails

What are your thoughts on Chemtrails?

• No idea what a chemtrail is

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • know what they are but think they're for our benefit(perhaps to fight climate change)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think they are threat to humanity and is an evil conspiracy

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Notice that they have been increasing lately and are concerned with the outcome

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Think chemtrails don't exist

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Chemtrails are very real...I am not sure if it is the output from engine exhaust though

The conspiracy centers around dispersing aerosol directly into the atmosphere to control weather, think metal particulates and then super charge it with energy from HAARP...ie super weather systems

HAARP arrays exist all over the globe and the Air ******* has an entire doctrine built around weather as a weapon

I dont know, I do know they DELIBERATELY inject chemicals via other means

The more popular phrase these days is climate engineering or geoengineering or climate intervention
i do know...they're actually producing dihydrogen monoxide on the aircraft and ejecting it from the engines. That leaves me with a "burning" question of, WHY?

Last edited:
Keeping this thread alive to bring awareness to this VERY important topic. I believe the more we shed light on it the quicker we can end it.

There was no debate or vote for us to agree to this but yet still we are sprayed everyday with aluminum. Some say it's to fight the so called "climate change", but at what cost?? Here's a video that fully explains what chemtrails are doing to us and our environment.

This is what your tax dollars are paying for

Last edited:

This is what your tax dollars are paying for
Call your congressman...demand they pass legislation to ban the spraying of dihydrogen monoxide from airplanes!

I have a long background in aviation and used to work for one of the large aircraft manufacturers. It is incontrovertible those airplanes you see are flooding our upper atmosphere with the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is nasty stuff. It is a deadly inhalation hazard. It is a primary constituent in acid rain. In the vapor form, dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns to your skin. It is routinely found in tissue biopsies from cancers as well as in the brains of people with Alzheimers and autism.

Dihydrogen monoxide is actually used in biological and chemical weapons manufacture and is used in large quantities in nuclear reactors....How can we continue to let aircraft spray us with this stuff?????
Northern Portugal today...Hiking a trail...😉👌🌄

1000006367.jpg

I have a long background in aviation and used to work for one of the large aircraft manufacturers. It is incontrovertible those airplanes you see are flooding our upper atmosphere with the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is nasty stuff. It is a deadly inhalation hazard. It is a primary constituent in acid rain. In the vapor form, dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns to your skin. It is routinely found in tissue biopsies from cancers as well as in the brains of people with Alzheimers and autism.

Dihydrogen monoxide is actually used in biological and chemical weapons manufacture and is used in large quantities in nuclear reactors....How can we continue to let aircraft spray us with this stuff?????
Silly boy!

On a positive note, Tennessee was recently successful in passing a bill to ban them. Hopefully we can get the same to happen nationwide and eventually world wide.

The only way these psychopaths will stop is if we spread awareness of this and stop funding our own demise

Not sure what a university degree has to do with believing in chemtrails, but thanks for your comment.

I would say most people don't do any research beyond what they can find on Google(assuming they do any research at all) to base their beliefs off of

On a positive note, Tennessee was recently successful in passing a bill to ban them. Hopefully we can get the same to happen nationwide and eventually world wide.

The only way these psychopaths will stop is if we spread awareness of this and stop funding our own demise
What do you think Tennessee can do about it? By law the federal government is the sole regulator of the national airspace. You've got to condense your efforts to ban dihydrogen monoxide to your federal representatives, otherwise chances for success will evaporate.

From a study :-
Planes create their mesmerizing contrails as they soar high in the thin, cold air. Water vapor quickly condenses around soot from the plane's exhaust and freezes to form cirrus clouds, which can last for minutes or hours. These high-flying clouds are too thin to reflect much sunlight, but ice crystals inside them can trap heat. Unlike low-level clouds that have a net cooling effect, these contrail-formed clouds warm the climate.

A 2011 study suggests that the net effect of these contrail clouds contributes more to atmospheric warming than all the carbon dioxide (CO2) produced by planes since the dawn of aviation

What do you think Tennessee can do about it? By law the federal government is the sole regulator of the national airspace. You've got to condense your efforts to ban dihydrogen monoxide to your federal representatives, otherwise chances for success will evaporate.
Tennessee alone may not be able to do anything about it on a major level, but it's a win and a step in the right direction. It's at least acknowledging that there's a problem that needs our attention.

It's starts with the people. The federal government works for the people and is funded by the people. As you can see from the people "🤣" laughing at our posts it's an issue that is non-existent and hilarious to them. We are seen as crackpots and comedians even though we're not doing standup comedy.

This is why what happened in Tennessee is a BIG deal. Thanks for your positive input

Back