Chelle’s special night

larry33kc

Couple
From
MO, US
Chelle's special night

You have talked about it for awhile now and finally tell me to set it up so....

We drive to the hotel in town. You get out of the car wearing a little mini skirt, and a tee shirt that has been cut by me for easy removal, no bra or panties except for the corset you bought for the occasion that cradles your beautiful tits.

I can tell you are excited because of the nervous glow you have as we walk inside, the high heels you are wearing looks so sexy, they really accentuates your beautiful barely covered ass. Your beautiful nipples are hard as stones, and clearly visible through the thin fabric.

It is very evident that you are enjoying the way you look, and love the way people are staring at you as you walk by. Men, and woman alike are tripping over themselves just taking a peek, you actually start to get a little swagger in your walk, and I can tell your enjoying the attention.

We stand at the door, I turn and look at you, you look so incredibly beautiful. I go to give you a kiss, and to my amazement you just give me a little peck, and push me back to tell me "I don't want to mess up my makeup" which was a little extra, and different on this night.
At that point I knew it was going to be a great night and you was all in and very excited and ready for what was about to happen.

I knock on the door, you are standing slightly behind me. The door opens, a very large muscular light skinned black man is in front of us and says Hi, I shake his hand and walk inside, you are still standing there as he says you must be Chelle. Before you can get a word out he grabs you by the throat with one very large hand pulls you inside, and shoves you against the wall.

Then this towering black figure that has you by the throat completely in gulfs your body as he goes in for a deep passionate kiss. I see before he even meets your lips your tongue is already out in acceptance. I watch as you are now in a deep, passionate, and very lustful kiss. I see you lift a leg and wrap it around your soon to be lover and pull him into you.
I watch as he takes his free hand and slides it under your skirt. I here you take a heavy sigh, your head falls back for a moment as he finds your very wet pussy with his fingers. I see you start to shake as he is obviously touching you in ways that pleases you.
I watch as your hands are now sliding under his dress shirt, and up to his very muscular chest, around to his back just to pull him unto you as you sink your tongue deep into him. I see his large lips cover yours as it seems to supercharge your enthusiasm and passion like I've never seen. It is a beautiful site, very sexy and erotic.
He takes a step back just to look at you, and your body, you hear him go "Hmm Hmmm" as he still has you by the throat.

You are just standing there pressed against the wall with one leg propped up against the wall almost shaking. I can tell you are incredibly turned on, unlike I have never seen.
You look incredible standing there ready to submit to his wants and desires. I can tell this is clearly a different Chelle that is before me, and it is driving me crazy.

Without speaking I watch you slid down the wall to your knees almost like he told you telepathically to do so. You briefly give me a look, and then start to unbuckle his pants. I hear him say "that's right pull it out, you know what your here for". I see you peek up at him as he says that with a very lustful look I've never seen.
He still has you by the throat, and has never let you go. All of the sudden I here you gasp as you pull a very large black cock out of his pants and it falls free.
It's hanging there before you as I here you say "OH MY GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL".
I watch as you eagerly wrap your lips around it taking it into your mouth. Your hands are on his thighs and sliding up caressing his chest. I watch as you are working his massive cock like a pro. His head falls back as he lets out a very loud "FUCK" in pleasure. Again this seems to excel your enthusiasm, again as I watch you grab his cock with your hand just to discover that you can't wrap your fingers around it. That's how thick it is. You then grab it with both hands almost like it was too heavy to hold with one hand.
You then start aggressively taking him into your mouth. You are pulling his cock into your mouth obviously trying to pull him down your throat. I here you gag from time to time but never stop working it. I watch in amazement as it starts to disappears into your throat. You are working it like you are possessed. It is amazing the obvious lust that you are displaying for his cock.
His hand never leaving your throat. Your one hand wrapped around his cock and the other is squeezing his enormous balls. He lets out another "FUCK, THATS INCREDIBLE" you start to shake your head to work his cock farther down your throat.
I now notice your mascara is running from tears as your ******* yourself but never stopping.
I always thought you worked my cock great, but this is way beyond anything I've gotten. I don't know how he hasn't lost it yet.
I'm so hard, I start to pull my cock out. All of the sudden I hear you say "NO....., LEAVE IT ALONE, YOUR JUST WATCHING, AND BE HAPPY TO GET THAT, FUCK....." then you almost dive back on his cock working almost all of his 11" into your throat at once.
I couldn't believe it. In and out almost the whole length over and over down your throat. You are slobbering, and drooling all over it like someone possessed, when you pull it out and start to slap yourself with it and smile at me.
Then you lay it on your face as you take his balls into your mouth. You are working them like they are full of diamonds or something.
He is moaning and shaking. Letting out gasp after gasp.
He then pulls you up by your throat, and to my amazement you just jump and wrap your legs, and arms around his back giving him a lustful kiss again. This time he let's go of your throat and grabs you by the hair with both hands. His cock hanging and pulsating.
I here you let out sigh after sigh In pleasure.
He then grabs you under each arm as his tongue is still down your throat and pulls you off of him, and stands you in front of him as you let out a gasp of disappointment that he stopped kissing you.
All of the sudden in one motion he slaps you across the face and rips the shirt off of you. I here you let out a squeal from the slap then almost instantly a gasp as he rips your shirt off.
I can see your nipples get even harder, they look like they are going to explode they are so hard.
He then takes one of them into his mouth. That's when I hear you say "FUCK.....THATS IT, BITE THOSE FUCKING TITS THEY ARE YOURS YOU MOTHERFUCKER. OH MY GOD". If I didn't know better I would have thought you just had an orgasm from it. Might have?

As you are still quivering from what looks like an orgasm as he his sucking and bitting your tits he reaches inside your thighs, spreads your legs and lifts you up. He is still bitting and sucking those huge fucking tits. Your legs wrap around his back, I can see your pussy is glistening and is soaking wet.
He rubs your pussy up and down the side of his cock as it's pressed against his stomach. I can see you lips parting around his cock as it slides up and down and lubing his cock with your juices.

I can see you efforts to take his cock in your pussy by trying to tilt you pelvis at the top of each stroke but he isn't letting you. I can Hear you whimper in disappointment as he teases you by doing this your head rocks back and forth.
He turns around and comes toward the bed as I am sitting there.
You see that is where he is going and I am there. You suddenly bark at me "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY, HE IS GOING TO FUCK ME THERE SO MOVE". I get up and move away. He bends over and lays you down still working your tits obviously to your pleasure.
You lay there with your legs spread unbelievably far apart it was so sexy to see it.
He then starts to slide his mouth down to your pussy that is now dripping at a great rate. I here you say "No, please. I want you to fuck me. Slide that beautiful BLACK COCK IN MY PUSSY". He never stops and starts to eat your pussy.
I can see for sure you are now being rocked by an orgasm as he goes down on you and it seems not to stop.
You are now bucking your hips and pulling his head into your pussy and screaming "FUCK....THATS IT EAT THAT PINK PUSSY, ITS YOURS EAT IT, FUCK......"
He has his fingers inside you his tongue working your pussy and clit like a pro. You then tell me " You could never eat my pussy like this. OH MY GOD THATS IT. FUCK......" As you are being rocked with orgasm again.

After what seemed like hours and many bone shaking orgasms he starts to come off of your pussy his face is soaked in your juices. It was amazing.
You must have thought the same thing as you attacked his face with your mouth licking and sucking your juices off of him. It was so erotic to see. What was even more amazing was your legs stayed spread far apart. Almost like the was locked into place and never touching him. It was incredible.
He then stands up before you and in an instant you sit up and take his cock in your mouth again. I watch as you slide it down your throat and it disappears into your mouth taking almost every inch. You take it out of you mouth and he tells you to spit on it and you do without hesitation. You then rub your saliva into his black skin, and he shoves you to your back.
I watch as he rubs the head of his cock against your pussy and pulling juices from it.
You start begging "please put that gorgeous black cock in your pussy....ITS YOURS FUCK THAT PRETTY PINK PUSSY..... PLEASE FUCK...."

He starts shoving his cock inside you. I here you squeal "AHHH" and your body jerks in pain. But at the same time I watch as you grab him by the hips pulling him into you harder and harder. You are squealing and moaning loudly bucking your hips accepting him deeper and deeper.
All of the sudden you let out a loud gasp and start convulsing with a large orgasm as you are excepting his large cock deep inside you.
All of the sudden I see his balls resting down your ass as he has sunk all 11" inside you and it is very obvious the he is stretching you incredibly around him.
You are still cumming as you are pulling and pressing yourself against him. Your eyes are open but rolled back in your head.

He asks you "is that what you have been waiting for?" You return with a "yes" as you was responding to him he pulled out almost all the way from inside you and in one great motion shoves all 11" back inside you. Your calm "yes" turns into a "YEEESSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHH FUUUUC C CCKK" and you start convulsing in orgasm again.

You then shove him back so his cock falls from your stretched pussy glistening in creamy goo. Like some kind of crazed ******* you start working his cock down your throat and rubbing it all over your pretty white face. Rubbing your juices all over it. His balls are even covered with it also. I could only imagine how wet you are when you fall to your back and scream "FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK THAT PUSSY IS YOURS TAKE IT"
He just spits on your pussy. You jump as it hit your still open and stretched hole.

I can't believe what I am watching it's like I am Watching a different person not the woman I married, it is so hot.

I see you reach down and grab his cock with both hands and pull him to your pussy and guide his head inside. You start to squeal as he shoves it inside you. I watch as he drives that rock hard cock deep inside over and over. His enormous balls slapping your ass, so hard it gets louder and louder. Your screams are so loud that I'm sure they can be heard outside.

You only quiet down when he shoves his tongue down your throat which is often.

He then goes back to bitting your tits again and you immediately start shivering from orgasms. He is bitting you so hard that he is pulling your tits up by your nipples and you don't seem to mind you just keep cumming.

All along he is driving his cock inside you like he is pissed or something, and you just seem to want it harder. Your cum and juices are amazingly all over his cock, balls, down your ass, all over the sheets, and his thighs, and you haven't even squirted yet.

Just as that was said he slams it inside you with a couple hard violent shoves and I see it. Along with your screams of pleasure you start to squirt. "AH FUCK.." You scream. "IM CUMMING FUCK IT..... FUCK".
You instantly start rubbing your clit and are spraying every where. He says " oh ya that's it bitch cum all over the place you like that cock don't you?" You scream out "YEEEESSSS ...FUCK GOD YES" he then crams it back inside you. "FUCCCCCKKKK PLEASE FUCK MEEEEEE, IM SO YOURS, THAT PUSSY IS YOURS" from that he pumps you a few time and starts to grunt and pulls it from your pussy. His cock is so drenched with your juices. Your pussy looks incredible and so well fucked, it is gapping open from being used which again seemed like hours. You are lying there your thighs and body are quivering, you are breathing very heavily.

It's funny anytime your eyes lock onto his cock, you just attack it like a wild *******, a wild cock *******.
You just jump up and start rubbing it all over you face and then your tits. You squeeze your tits together with it between them. You spit down the middle to give it more lube and start to fuck him with your beautiful tits almost violently.

You look at me and say " HE CAN FUCK MY TITS BECAUSE HE HAS A HUGE COCK". You are squeezing your tits around his cock and start to ask him " do you like my married pink pussy". He says " YES... THATS IT FUCK" and he starts to squirt massive streams of cum from his cock. I watch as you take all 11" down your throat your eyes start to water, and you start to twitch as he is obviously still pumping a huge amount of cum down you throat.

Cum has been shot all over your tits a few streams cover your beautiful face and lips. When he finishes twitching he pulls his cock from your throat as you let out a gasp for air.
You spit a large amount of cum into your hand and start to rub it onto your tits. Pulling cum off your face and tits you then fall to your back and start trying to cram cum into your pussy. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

I am sitting there amazed, wondering what will happen next, when you stand up and shove him to the bed on his back. You gaze over to me with a crazy look in your eye and demand. "You are going to watch as I fuck this magnificent cock like never before because it's so much better than yours"
I watch as you take some of the cum and rub it on your pussy and all over his cock as lube. Then you start to impale yourself, and I mean that's what it looks like. Like you are impaling yourself with a large metal rod. Only it's a BBC. I see it start to stretch you tiny pink pussy. I here you start to grunt and grovel as it starts it's long journey inside that beautiful pussy.
I watch as you slide down on it a inch at a time slowly and back up again. Almost like after all those orgasms it tightened your muscles or something but I can tell it's taking some effort to get it in. Then all of the sudden you jump off of it. I see it is almost turning you inside out as your pussy was clamped around his cock like a vise. Then you spit a large amount of saliva on him and start rubbing it in, then as fast as you were off you jumped back on this time his cock slides in so much farther than just a minute ago.
I watch as your gorgeous ass is slamming itself up and down on his massive cock. I can see your cream building with each stroke you take. It continues to look like he is turning you inside out with each stroke.
It is an incredible site.
Then I start to here you grunting deep and low. A sound I haven't heard before. Then you let out "FUCK OH MY GOD YOUR FUCKING COCK IS MAGNIFICENT. OH FUCK IM GOING TO FUUUUCCCCKKK" I watch as your juice is spilling out all over, like a beautiful river. I think to myself "that's what it looks like" but then I realize that much more than I've ever felt it just keeps coming and coming. You are gyrating and grinding on his cock like you are trying to break it off. He's goes from moaning in pleasure to saying " Jesus girl your pussy try to rip off my dick or something? I swear it is clamped tight on it. Your husband might have to spray us with water to get us apart." You respond " he ain't doing ******* he's only here to watch and wish this was his fucking cock"

I watch as you are being rocked by many more orgasms as your gyrating on his enormous cock.

Then with one motion you jump off of him and his cock falls and slams into his belly with a large thud. He was even surprised by it. You then turn around and straddles him grabbing that monster and start to slap your pussy with it almost violently.
You start yelling at me " get up mom fucker and sit down on the floor in front of me so you can see his cock fuck me up close, and see what it's supposed to look like" then you let out a deviant giggle.
I am getting more and more shocked. This isn't how my wife has ever acted. But it's such a turn on also.

I sit there in amazement as I watch you spit into your hand, and start to rub it all over the large black cock and your pussy then start to slide it deep inside you.
I must've looked amazed because I saw it slide into you in one motion, slowly but in one motion nonetheless.
All I can hear is your erotic moans as it is sliding inside you, hear his erotic moans as you settle down with it deep inside you all the way to the base. Then I realize I must have a crazy look on my face because I hear you start to laugh because I am staring deeply at your pussy in amazement. I then hear you say amongst your giggles "It never looks that way with you has it"

I am only able to respond with just a stutter because you cut me off and told me "SHUT THE FUCK UP HE IS FUCKING ME RIGHT NOW". I think at that moment my cock almost split my pants. I have never heard you talk that way and it was erotic.

I sit there on my knees right in front of you no more than 3 feet from your pussy as I watch you grind almost harshly onto his cock as I am watching you grab his wet juicy balls just to rub them all over your clit which seems to bring you to another almost violent orgasm.
I watch as I see cream oozing from your beautiful fucked hole, and realize that you aren't squirting it is just excess of cum that you are exuding.
You have now gone from a grinding motion to a full on jumping up-and-down bouncing on his massive cock motion. I can still see it turning you almost inside out with every upstroke.
Your cream is nothing but a beautiful glaze all over his stomach, your hands, his cock, and his balls.
I watch as it as you must've noticed it too because you start to rub it into your beautiful bald pink pussy and rubbing it all over your gorgeous tits almost like a lotion. I am fixated on your every move as I am watching you rub your naked body I start noticing you were yelling at me again. Saying "DO YOU SEE THIS, THIS IS SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER MAKE ME DO I COULD NEVER COME THIS MUCH WITH YOUR COCK ONLY BIG BLACK COCK"
Before I could even answer or say anything you cut me off by saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST SIT THERE" then you start giggling.

Your motions go from bouncing up-and-down on his enormous cock to gyrating violently in a circular motion on his cock then you start almost screaming " OH FUCK FUCK IM " then it starts you start squirting all over spraying large streams like I've never seen. "Oh fuck oh God "I hear in your screams.
I have never squirted in my life like that have a honey you ask? As I start to answer the question you said "oh wait, shut the fuck up" so I say nothing just watch as I am utterly amazed at what I am watching.

I see the look of surprise on your face as your black lover begins to pick you up still mounted on his cock he grabs you by the waist, your legs wrapped around his back the best they can, and I see you grab a hold of his broad arms as he starts to pound you as you hang there dangling in the air, your eyes roll back in your head your mouth is wide-open belting out screams of pleasure as he is hammering your beautiful pussy his large balls are coming forward and slapping you almost on your stomach. I can tell you were having a very hard orgasm because I can see your beautiful large tits shake and quiver your thighs are trembling, and there is liquid literally dripping from between your thighs which I assume is from you cumming.
You are almost belting out little whimpers and crying as he is pounding you holding you in mid air.
He then lays you down face first onto the bed your ass is up in the air your head is pressed against the bed he is still incredibly buried deep inside your pussy almost like you won't let it go.

Then I start to hear you bark "oh yeah now you're going to watch a real man with a real cock fuck this pussy like it should be fucked. That's it you black motherfucker take that magnificent cock and fuck my married pussy like you own it"

And it seems that he must've listen because he starts pounding you like he's mad at you. But nonetheless you don't seem to care because you're pressing back against him taking every inch of that cock and the abuse that is following from his thrusts.
I watch as you almost going to convulsions with orgasm and see you squirting as he still continues to pound you holding you down to the bed harshly thrusting his cock deep inside you. You are letting out little schoolgirl whimpers and cries which are so very erotic and sexy but continue to press against him accepting every inch of him, almost requiring it.

You actually do start to scream loudly when he takes his hand from your hips and wraps your hair around his left hand but still has you under control with his right hand by squeezing your hips with it.
He is now obviously controlling you by your hair thrusting his massive cock deep inside you by pulling you onto to him, and you're enjoying it I can tell by the loud screams of pleasure. I can see you grinding your teeth as he is thrusting inside you pulling you by your hair then I hear you squeal as he slaps that beautiful ass with his right hand and it surprises you but it also excite you because you're obviously having another orgasm from it. Your tits and thighs are quivering I have never seen your nipples become so hard it is incredible. I see is you're trying to gyrate your head from your orgasms but he won't release your hair so you're fighting against it but nonetheless having an incredible orgasm.

Just as that mighty orgasm is winding down he pushes your head down to the bed shoving you harder forcefully into the bed and begins thrusting again harder than before in your pussy. You start to scream "OH MY GOD FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK FUCKING COCK, GIVE ME THAT MAGNIFICENT FUCKING COCK, THAT PUSSY IS SO YOURS FUCK MY PUSSY" he then grabs you by the hair again as he's thrusting in you telling you "THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE WHITE WHORE TAKE MY FUCKING COCK" all you can do is squeal "YES YES FUCK ME" he now has both his hands wrapped in your hair and is pounding your pussy.

I then hear him start to grunt almost animalistic and he is obviously pumping your pussy with fucking hot cum, which obviously sends you into a deep orgasm as you start to squeal like a little schoolgirl again your whole body into convulsions and quivering.
I can see his balls tightening over and over and over as I hear him grunting several times so I know he is still cuming, it must've been a massive load because he seemed like he did it for five minutes, and yours was just as long.

You both are just laying there he is covered in sweat you are breathing heavily from the fucking you just received I can still see your pussy is red and swollen but it is beautiful as always and his cum is starting drip out of it.

After a bit you both kiss deeply almost romantically I see him rub your naked body with this large hands I hear you moan and acceptance then you tell me that you are going to get in the shower and he is coming with you so you can clean him. I say ok but you just laugh and go to the shower.
You are in there with him for a little while so I get up to go check on you, and all I see is the hot steam coming from the shower stall, I can see you in a passionate embrace kissing him deeply as you are rubbing your hands all over each other's bodies.
I go back and sit down and wait for you to finish when I hear the water quit running I know you were coming out soon.
I watch as you stroll out from the bathroom with a towel loosely wrapped around your beautiful body as you come and lay down in the bed almost exhausted I just watch as you lay there looking so beautiful. I then hear him say "hey girl get in here" as you jump up from the bed and almost run to the bathroom I can see you standing there in the doorway and it is obvious that he has you rubbing cocoa butter all over his naked black body. You are doing so as to not miss an inch of his body and to my amazement I noticed that his cock is still hanging between his legs almost full length as it was when he was fucking you.
As you finish up I see you stand up and start to stroke cocoa butter all over his thick veiny black shaft as you reach up with your tongue hanging out of your mouth to give him a deep long embrace. So very erotic I've never seen you act so deliciously it is amazing.
You then come back into the room again and lay down on the bed this time your towel falling to the floor before you climb in.
He soon follows his body glistening from the freshly applied cocoa butter his cock dangling as he climbs in and lays down next to you pulling you into him.
I watch as you both just lay there I soon see him whispering something in your ear and you start to giggle.

Part 2 ready to go if this is a hit.

Back