Cheating white women

I’ve cheated. I know married women that cheat

I’ve cheated. I know married women that cheat regularly
My last live in g/f didnt have a job so she had plenty of time on her hands and when guys find out a woman is alone while her man works they start comming around. And this girl loved attention so liked the guys around and she started spreading her legs. Of course word spreads because some jackass has to brag about her putting out. Then guys start paying attention to you and wanting to hang out with you as a way to figure when they can go by and take a turn. You get use to it and it is exciting to me.

I worked away alot and cheated on my ex wife. That was how we got into swinging and the road to her known infidelity afterwards.
I was fucking many guys wives out of town and across our valley whilst others were doing the same to my wife Inc my 20 year old nephew and our 18 year old next door neighbour. I've since realised I even dropped her off to be fucked one night..... But I was with her because she'd been a slut and the only woman who could come close to satisfying my libido so it never bothered me.
Now I wish my second wife would take a leaf out of her books as I've turned 50!

I worked away alot and cheated on my ex wife. That was how we got into swinging and the road to her known infidelity afterwards.
I was fucking many guys wives out of town and across our valley whilst others were doing the same to my wife Inc my 20 year old nephew and our 18 year old next door neighbour. I've since realised I even dropped her off to be fucked one night..... But I was with her because she'd been a slut and the only woman who could come close to satisfying my libido so it never bothered me.
Now I wish my second wife would take a leaf out of her books as I've turned 50!
Almost identical situation. Work travel made it very easy for me to fuck others. At first I did not talk about it. Then realized that I was not the only one. While I was gone she was cheating too. LOL. Instead of a fight or argument it turned into an accepted way of living.

Almost identical situation. Work travel made it very easy for me to fuck others. At first I did not talk about it. Then realized that I was not the only one. While I was gone she was cheating too. LOL. Instead of a fight or argument it turned into an accepted way of living.
She knew I was doing it because I was not discreet and carried it on when I returned home. I had no skill in lying so we both enjoyed it.

The truth is, most women really want to be used and controlled. Many of them put on a front of being strong and forceful with their husbands and/or on the job, but in reality, they crave someone to control them sexually and otherwise.
I think most people want different dynamics in different parts of life. This may be a powerful draw for a woman who has too much responsibility and stress in her normal 24/7 life.

Good to see people replying to the thread.

Think it's very hot when a girl cheats on her boyfriend with a black guy and is used like a total slut.
I agree on the fact that women like men who dominate them as coachAaron says.
Some just don't know it yet because they didn't experience it.

And let's be honest: When you are married to the same white guy (no matter how much you love him)
for such a long time... the excitement of having nasty sex with a dominant black guy while your husband is at work
must be huge.
Agree. Have been doing this for 10 years

I caught an ex cheating on me about 12 years ago -- she was a nurse and I found a flash drive with pictures of her sucking off the security guards while she worked nights!

TBH I was furious at first -- but contradictorily turned on!

I knew she'd cheated on everyone she'd ever been with before me, and I'd always been attracted to slutty women -- so in some ways I was expecting it!

Once I processed my feelings, it became the path that led me into IR cuckoldry. :cool:

Back