Cheating Vs Consent

Do hot wives Gf's want/need approval

• Total voters
If you have a man you should be getting approval! I never cheat with hotwives because I always have the approval of their man and there is nothing that I would do to them in private that I wouldn't do to them in front of their man!

That's why my number one rule is: That the wife be uninhibited and free to express her sexual desire with the Bull in any way that she sees fit to ensure the best possible experience! If not I just respectfully decline because I know if she has to worry about how you feel about what she's doing it's going to take alot of the pleasure out of the whole experience. So it is very important for her man to ensure her that this is what he wants and that he is going to enjoy it as much as she is!

There are way too many men saying yes to be running around with the few women whose man said no! ♠️

If you have a man you should be getting approval! I never cheat with hotwives because I always have the approval of their man and there is nothing that I would do to them in private that I wouldn't do to them in front of their man!

That's why my number one rule is: That the wife be uninhibited and free to express her sexual desire with the Bull in any way that she sees fit to ensure the best possible experience! If not I just respectfully decline because I know if she has to worry about how you feel about what she's doing it's going to take alot of the pleasure out of the whole experience. So it is very important for her man to ensure her that this is what he wants and that he is going to enjoy it as much as she is!

There are way too many men saying yes to be running around with the few women whose man said no! ♠️
with all due respect, this is puritanical. This kind of thinking perpetuates the notion of male ownership over women and ignores the fact that the vast majority of men cannot handle their partner having needs outside of them.

78% of women are not having orgasms with their male partners, but 99% of men expect them to be faithful. The math isn't mathing. What you advocate for here is the continuation of the orgasm gap.

with all due respect, this is puritanical. This kind of thinking perpetuates the notion of male ownership over women and ignores the fact that the vast majority of men cannot handle their partner having needs outside of them.

78% of women are not having orgasms with their male partners, but 99% of men expect them to be faithful. The math isn't mathing. What you advocate for here is the continuation of the orgasm gap.
Wow feminism is fighting for ogasms now? I can only speak for myself as far as my sexual experiences go the orgasm gap is the other way around that's why I am a Bull. It's my destiny is to walk the earth doing my part to combat the orgasm gap one pussy at a time! ♠️

You have such well thought out perspectives. I have a question. If a couple agrees to your number one rule, but you “know” that something would make the husband uncomfortable (such as swallowing etc), would you try to avoid the specific act or would the husband’s comfort with it not matter to you at that point?

Thx

Looks like most of the votes and responses are from fake profiles/men pretending to be women. This whole page is turning into one big fantasy spew fest... It's quite simple. If you're with someone and don't have permission to fool around, you're cheating. If you're with someone who doesn't approve of what you like, leave. Don't be a jerk and hide it from them. Geez people. C'mon. Stay classy, not trashy.

Ik to some woman in this lifestyle cheat right off the bat or don't care what hubby thinks while others want hubbies/bf's consent as they care for & love em ,so give your answers please
Most of my cheating days were before my husband. One of the many things that worked well for my husband and me was both of us wanting a non-traditional sexual lifestyle in our marriage.

You have such well thought out perspectives. I have a question. If a couple agrees to your number one rule, but you “know” that something would make the husband uncomfortable (such as swallowing etc), would you try to avoid the specific act or would the husband’s comfort with it not matter to you at that point?

Thx
Honestly even though my rule is for "uninhibited" play with the wife I do know that people aren't perfect. Trust me I have had wives try to be runaway ponies but as a mature and wise man I know that one of us still has to be thinking rational. For this very reason even though I have hubby's permission to enjoy his wife there will never be the kind of full enjoyment like the kind of enjoyment when we are alone and that's just human nature!

My answer is I don't do anything that people are uncomfortable with!

If I chat with the couple and hubby says "you cum anywhere just not in her mouth" and during sex his wife whispers in my ear "I want to swallow your cum"! It is a slight dilemma because you want to satisfy the ******* out of her but you also don't want to offend hubby so what does a good quality Bull do. What I do is I fuck her senseless giving her as many orgasms as possible and cum in a different hole, therefore hubby is not offended. The orgasms will buy me a pass for not cuming in her mouth, and hopefully leave her anticipating the day when she can swallow me! In that scenario that is the best move for the Bull when hubby and wife want something different.

So you see this is why my number one rule is that the wife be uninhibited and free to express her desires as she sees fit!

Honestly even though my rule is for "uninhibited" play with the wife I do know that people aren't perfect. Trust me I have had wives try to be runaway ponies but as a mature and wise man I know that one of us still has to be thinking rational. For this very reason even though I have hubby's permission to enjoy his wife there will never be the kind of full enjoyment like the kind of enjoyment when we are alone and that's just human nature!

My answer is I don't do anything that people are uncomfortable with!

If I chat with the couple and hubby says "you cum anywhere just not in her mouth" and during sex his wife whispers in my ear "I want to swallow your cum"! It is a slight dilemma because you want to satisfy the ******* out of her but you also don't want to offend hubby so what does a good quality Bull do. What I do is I fuck her senseless giving her as many orgasms as possible and cum in a different hole, therefore hubby is not offended. The orgasms will buy me a pass for not cuming in her mouth, and hopefully leave her anticipating the day when she can swallow me! In that scenario that is the best move for the Bull when hubby and wife want something different.

So you see this is why my number one rule is that the wife be uninhibited and free to express her desires as she sees fit!
Thanks for a well thought out response. Your comment “there will never be the kind of full enjoyment like the kind of enjoyment when we are alone”. Does that mean that your answer would be different if you are alone with the wife or is the answer the same either way?

Thx

Back