Cheating Vs Consent

Do hot wives Gf's want/need approval

• Total voters
Define not too far away? As for the numbers its none existent on being openly cuck/hotwife for obvious reasons. Not saying they don’t exist they just are not here on this website. We live in the same state . I’m just a little more on the central part and yes of course there are no real statistics or numbers that will give us the answer to that question. That was more like a statement in awe

my hubby Alex knew I wasn't faithful to my previous boyfriends so he got me into swinging!
what to see the truth over time I began to cheat more and more And enjoy other men sometimes in front of his eyes sometimes in secret.
He liked spying, he was very turned on when he found traces of my cheating, so I had to lock him in a cage, as my black friends advised

My wife having an affair with a black co-worker a few years ago is what made me discover I was even into this. Prior to learning about the affair, cuckolding was not something that interested me. After finding out about her and her co-worker I was more turned on than anything else.

Unfortunately my wife isn't into the lifestyle and once the affair was over, that was it. She knows how I feel about it and she is willing to indulge me with some role play on occasion but that's about it.

my hubby Alex knew I wasn't faithful to my previous boyfriends so he got me into swinging!
what to see the truth over time I began to cheat more and more And enjoy other men sometimes in front of his eyes sometimes in secret.
He liked spying, he was very turned on when he found traces of my cheating, so I had to lock him in a cage, as my black friends advised
Oh yes the chasity cage makes things so much easier I need to get my husband back in his cage

Oh yes the chasity cage makes things so much easier I need to get my husband back in his cage
It works, as soon as you limit a man, he becomes accommodating, his constant excitement, like anesthesia, removes all attempts at jealousy and he himself begins to offer you to go Further along this path

The most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is all alone sex with a darker lover deeper inside her unprotected no pulling out …wether that happens with out the husband knowing or knowing it’s sex the she will always remember and want to experience again… alone sex is more exciting for her absolutely.

As my hotwife (black only for our entire marriage, she hasn't fucked me or sucked me once) write/create our own path (toward BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE fulfillment and satisfaction), things come up we didn't think about before....but we promised we'd enjoy the discoveries eventually even if they are challenging (?) initially. This happened last night: Brandi (used to be Candi, might change it again to Cheri, any votes?) and I went to a late happy hour. Nothing sexy or hot happening, just chance to enjoy late night weather. But, when she went to restroom and started back toward me at the bar, her phone rang, so she headed outside instead, no big deal. But it took a LONG time. She even called me to say it would be a few more minutes but that everything was "better now." I sat at bar alone for 20 mins, weird.....when she came back, acted like normal. I asked what was going on, is everything ok? She said "invoking our rule." THAT rule is, an advantage of being BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE of mine, she can choose to tell me or not to tell me anything related to her sex life. I said ok, no problem. She then spent 10 minutes showing me her lower lip, which I finally notieced was swollen and had been bloodied on the inside. She said she bit it at work. I didn't believe her. She kept looking at phone, every couple minutes. She's a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE and I'm her encouraging and supportive husband. I don't kknow if I'll find out what's happening with her and her lip and her phone call.....I do NOT like this part, because I will start to imagine only the hottest things, of course, and it may be nothing. Watch what you wish for. If she's "cheating," I'd love to know. If her black lover bustedd her lip up while rough face fucking her, I'd be happy as *******. And she knows it. And won't tell. That's *******.zcandiC.JPG

Hell mine cheated with white guys and a few black guys. It was hot seeing her take a big cock but since last one was a black neighbor and she even told him she loved him.

When they stopped she said she did carevforsex anymore. Its been 2 years 4 months no sex and i have hinted at having her go braless an well that too has fallen upon death ears. So I just jack off thinking of those times she played alone and in front of me.

I can say I am about to start looking for a woman that wants to play and knows how to swallow where as mine won't. I dont know what has happened to make her feel the way she does and know I just avoid her by staying out in my own mancave and only go into the house to use bathroom.

I keep telling her Excuses she makes are because of my bag I have since I had colon cancer and she changed her attitude ever since then. Hell wish a woman would say I want you and your cock to me.

All the wives that are shared is hot an erotic I love those small tit women they are the most attractive in my book.

I was still married to my dud of an ex when I had my first experience but it was not something I planned. After that I waited till my divorce was finalized before I jumped in to the lifestyle
Was that one time enough to pull you into the lifestyle?

Back