Cheating Vs Consent

Do hot wives Gf's want/need approval

• Total voters
so i didn't ask my husband. my first time with a bbc was spontaneous and unprepared. nevertheless, i spread my legs for him the very first evening, half the night long. we hadn't yet exchanged 5 sentences, and i was kneeling topless in his hallway with his huge black cock deep in my throat. and i will do it again and again.

so i didn't ask my husband. my first time with a bbc was spontaneous and unprepared. nevertheless, i spread my legs for him the very first evening, half the night long. we hadn't yet exchanged 5 sentences, and i was kneeling topless in his hallway with his huge black cock deep in my throat. and i will do it again and again.
Is bbc soo addicted and soo changed mind?

I've only cheated on husband once. It was in the beginning of our relationship and he was being a jerk. Since we've been married, it's always been consual because hotwifing is our lifestyle choice. I'm free to have my fun whenever and wherever as long as I'm safe. I sometimes play with a lover while hubby is at work or out of town. I've also gone out with girlfriends and ended up hooking up. I love the freedom to have spontaneous fun and he appreciates messy surprises. ;)

Last edited:
Back