Cheating Vs Consent

Do hot wives Gf's want/need approval

• Total voters
with all due respect, this is puritanical. This kind of thinking perpetuates the notion of male ownership over women and ignores the fact that the vast majority of men cannot handle their partner having needs outside of them.

78% of women are not having orgasms with their male partners, but 99% of men expect them to be faithful. The math isn't mathing. What you advocate for here is the continuation of the orgasm gap.
i strongly doubt that it is men's fault that many Women are not enabled to have an orgasm (or haven't had one yet). More Women than men seem to have a peculiar idea of sexuality. Just ask the percentage of men who have never masturbated and compare that to the percentage of Women who never have. It is disturbing how many Women get a strange feeling even thinking of touching their own coochies. 🤦‍♂️

i have no idea where you get your statistic from but if it is true that "78% of women are not having orgasms with their male partners" then i am blessed always having chosen Women for my partners who belong to the other 22%. And i doubt that "99% of men expect them (their female partners) to be faithful" implying those would be dead against an open relationship. If you would have said, about 30% of men would agree to an open lifestyle under the right conditions, that would have been more realistic. ImO

The reasons for people cheating are plentiful such as the excuses they make up in order to justify their behavior. Not having orgasms with their partners is just one of those. In the end there is also a plenty of ways of improving a couple's sexual experience with each other, with or without including any third party. But it won't work, if you don't want to make it work. ;)

Something about not having permission definitely enhances the experience. :sex:
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Ik to some woman in this lifestyle cheat right off the bat or don't care what hubby thinks while others want hubbies/bf's consent as they care for & love em ,so give your answers please
Ok the difference is a hot wife to be a hot wife needs to have consent. A wife that cheats is not a hot wife.

there is three types of cuckolds

one does not know and can be violent. Not a good thing.

one knows but does nothing. Which is a sub.

one knows and is supporting of his wifes pleasure. Which is a stage.

For me, it is. Passion & lust and pinned up frustrations make for great sex sessions. Thanks for asking.
i can see it. Yet it depends. i know a few Women who will tell you they're cheating when in fact their hubbies are fully aware and onboard. ;) You will never know. But when you are turned on by the thought that she's cheating, why would she even tell you the truth about their lifestyle as a couple?

Even though i don't support cheating, anyway, if a wife is indeed cheating with you on her husband, i don't see you as the one to blame. As far as i am concerned you can fuck as many wives as you (and them!) wish. In the end it's not you who breaks any vows - it's them. And they will have to live with the aftermath not you. 😇

i can see it. Yet it depends. i know a few Women who will tell you they're cheating when in fact their hubbies are fully aware and onboard. ;) You will never know. But when you are turned on by the thought that she's cheating, why would she even tell you the truth about their lifestyle as a couple?

Even though i don't support cheating, anyway, if a wife is indeed cheating with you on her husband, i don't see you as the one to blame. As far as i am concerned you can fuck as many wives as you (and them!) wish. In the end it's not you who breaks any vows - it's them. And they will have to live with the aftermath not you. 😇
In all honesty, many of the ones I have been with were angry at their husbands. I just so happen to become a good listener and make availability for cheating to happen. The wives were going to fuck around regardless. But you can tell when wives are in open marriages and when they're not. I've been involved in both. When a woman is trying to get revenge thru sex... She gives it her all. No debate about it.

In all honesty, many of the ones I have been with were angry at their husbands. I just so happen to become a good listener and make availability for cheating to happen. The wives were going to fuck around regardless. But you can tell when wives are in open marriages and when they're not. I've been involved in both. When a woman is trying to get revenge thru sex... She gives it her all. No debate about it.
You may be right. How about you? Do you sometimes feel being a part of that "revenge" scenario? i mean in a sense that you are taking/fucking his wife as sorts of a punishment for her husband? ty

Iv been cheated by my gd that i loved so much and trust me nothing hurt more then that so that depend on women if they care about who they hurt

No. I am not into it for revenge. I just like good and raunchy sex. I'm a victim! 😂😂😂 of circumstances.
Okay, i see. Good for you those wives are out there with open minds and open thighs. 😂 Still i wonder what's the extra kick you get from doing another man's wife in particular. Does it turn you on being the man who can provide her with pleasure like her own husband she is sexually frustrated with don't or simply can't? Is being the "better lover" something that especially excites you about those cheating arrangements?

Okay, i see. Good for you those wives are out there with open minds and open thighs. 😂 Still i wonder what's the extra kick you get from doing another man's wife in particular. Does it turn you on being the man who can provide her with pleasure like her own husband she is sexually frustrated with don't or simply can't? Is being the "better lover" something that especially excites you about those cheating arrangements?
Again, it's being an available listener that gets me to the forbidden fruit. She vents, I listen. Things take course from there. It's not about me being better than her husband on anything. I like the taboo of it all.

Last edited:
Back