Charlie Sheen Contracted Aids..

Actually Charlie Sheen doesn't have aids. He is HIV positive, meaning he is infected with the HIV virus. Left untreated HIV infection usually leads to the condition known as AIDS.

People who actually have AIDS have a pretty short remaining life expectancy.

However the medical community has made some amazing advances in the treatment of HIV positive people. Anti-viral ******* now can keep HIV in check. Recent studies say that a person with HIV who is treated properly now has practically the same life expectancy as the general population.

Why do White women and Men expose themselves to HIV with unprotected sex from blacks when its known they carry the Virus more percentage wise? Does a black dong excite them that much..? Only serious replies please to this pertainent safety issue

Why do White women and Men expose themselves to HIV with unprotected sex from blacks when its known they carry the Virus more percentage wise? Does a black dong excite them that much..? Only serious replies please to this pertainent safety issue
In truth, I have to admit that I have done this and it frightened me deeply. Now, only if Stephen has test results in hand do we initiate with a bull for unprotected dates. That said; I do have a special guy that if he told me he had HIV, I can't say I'd say no to him.

Unprotected Sex is the Source or Sharing Dirty Needles
Don't really care to know but I would say probably the result of both. The man lived a pretty hard party sex and ******* lifestyle. Only but so long you can roll the dice and until you crap out or spin the revolver playing Russian roulette until the bullet eventually meets your face.

We have sex for our pleasure..but it's equally important that we don't get so carried away in our desire that we end up contacting a sexually transmitted disease...whatever be the situation...always have clean and protected sex...if you like bareback...get your tests done...and have it if your clean after all there is more to life and sex is a part of life and not the only life that we have... Let's enjoy what we love to do and have safe sex

Charlie was getting $3 million per episode on Two&Half Men, and wanted $4 million when he and the producer got into it. Figure 21-23 episodes per season, Charlie was raking in close to $70 million a year and wasn't happy. I heard Jon Cryer hates Charlie's ass terribly ... the cancelation of the show cost Cryer & Angus Jones $1 million an episode.

There are more white men in US who were HIV positives too and mainly those using ******* and or gays/bisexual so it is not only blacks.

Back