CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Im 62, pretty much think I haven't missed anything. If ppl are still afraid to admit neither the donkey nor the elephant control them then u haven't been awake the last 5yrs
You are the one mentioning party affiliation. The post you initially quoted only mentioned "hard-core Trump supporter". Nobody bit on that post so you doubled down in your fishing expedition, now here we are.
Nobody else mentioned "contol", we're talking about reasonable expectations.
Now I'll lay out one reason people might be surprised that a "hard-core Trump supporter" might go Black.
DT has hoisted himself (with the help of hard-core followers) as the standard bearer for traditional Christian values, that generally does not include promiscuous sex outside marriage. That coupled with his (and the R party in general) support of white nationalist groups like the proud boys might lead people to think that such folks frown on the lifestyle community. Perhaps interracial relationships in general.

well, after some time, I do see her need dick more often and bigger ones especially.

as for me, I had my first true BBC a few days ago, and I can't stop thinking of the shear size of it in my mouth. I don't know If I can take it down there like a sissy, but something id like to try.
recently she's had a very good night with a bbc and she's left craving more. She's become more of a size queen and has admitted she doesn't like to touch my little clit. so good things are happening .

You are the one mentioning party affiliation. The post you initially quoted only mentioned "hard-core Trump supporter". Nobody bit on that post so you doubled down in your fishing expedition, now here we are.
Nobody else mentioned "contol", we're talking about reasonable expectations.
Now I'll lay out one reason people might be surprised that a "hard-core Trump supporter" might go Black.
DT has hoisted himself (with the help of hard-core followers) as the standard bearer for traditional Christian values, that generally does not include promiscuous sex outside marriage. That coupled with his (and the R party in general) support of white nationalist groups like the proud boys might lead people to think that such folks frown on the lifestyle community. Perhaps interracial relationships in general.
Don't mix sex with politics. It's insane! Sexuality is very primal and not related to a political ideology. Those two things are literally seated in different parts of the human brain. You may have a preference - no matter how strong it is - for a particular political party but that does not at all determine who you are sexually attracted to.
Even if we're adding in "the taboo" as a factor for sexual attraction it is really a matter of the mindset which is mostly related to upbringing and not a matter of political party affiliation, really.
And then you're even bringing up religion... well i am mostly familiar with the Catholic branch of Christianity but also what i see from other Christian communities as well "race" never was a factor. i wonder where "interracial relationships" came up in your opinion as being against "traditional Christian values" because i know a lot about the Christian belief and church and totally cannot see it.

I was married and cheating on my husband with a black guy. He caught us together and I told him he had to embrace it or we split. He embraced it.
I embraced it completely.... After i could breathe again and get on my feet 😂 see, i completely underestimated my ex and her newfound passion for BBC and how committed she was to not giving an inch in this battle. attempts to lay down the law distracted me so badly that i didn't think twice about her grabbing my shoulders so firmly.... i Thought she was trying to calm me down and turn on some charm... Mid sentence her knee rammed up into my balls so damned hard my feet were lifted off the floor an inch or 3 🥴🥴 then the floor was all i knew in the world anymore. i managed to curl into a ball and clutch my poor jewels before i broke down crying 😭 she stuck around, clearly loving the effect her efforts had produced. 🙄 I was beyond ruined... out of commissions 💯 then she smirked and almost seductively informed me that THIS ...would always be her response to any ultimatums concerning HER sex life from now on, and strutted on her way. STRUTTED 😉
Needless to say i NEVER tested that boundary again and became her loyal, neutered little puppy dog always scrambling to earn a treat from their owner 😈 8😘

Don't mix sex with politics. It's insane! Sexuality is very primal and not related to a political ideology. Those two things are literally seated in different parts of the human brain. You may have a preference - no matter how strong it is - for a particular political party but that does not at all determine who you are sexually attracted to.
Even if we're adding in "the taboo" as a factor for sexual attraction it is really a matter of the mindset which is mostly related to upbringing and not a matter of political party affiliation, really.
And then you're even bringing up religion... well i am mostly familiar with the Catholic branch of Christianity but also what i see from other Christian communities as well "race" never was a factor. i wonder where "interracial relationships" came up in your opinion as being against "traditional Christian values" because i know a lot about the Christian belief and church and totally cannot see it.
I think the context of my post is pretty clear. I'm sorry if it triggered you but it was a direct response to someone else's comment. Taking it as a broad statement and removing context, such as ignoring the fact that "white nationalist groups" proceeds my reference to interracial relationships, is lazy thinking at best and being a dishonest interlocutor at worst.
I'm not interested in a "pearl clutching" conversation with anyone about thier superstitious beliefs or "ideology" as you call it. Take it to the off topic section.

i hear ya ...but how so? 🤔 TY
Well, i thought that after i sucked a big black cock i'd find it was mostly like any other, but it felt sooo good in my mouth and i got so turned on that i ended up doing a lot more with him than just sucking his cock. I quickly found myself wanting more and more of the things he wanted to do to me. i tried to step back from it a few years ago, but it just won't relent. Recently i just gave in and now i'm serving black men about once a week. Hopefully there will be more soon, once a week is not enough!

Back