CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I
I love my wife to be blacked only and experience different bbc. Eatch bull can give her different sensation and different pleasure but I would love.to continues to be her husband and to make love.with her.
Do.you think a bbc can.change her soo more to.say no.to me?
was opposed to it but she told me she was doing it anyway. Now o see how happy & calm she is! Amazing!

Wow this is my first time to read this thread and it makes me wonder why I can’t get over my fear to do this. I know I want to but every time I get close I get scared and back away. Some of you ladies and hearing your changes though are really making me think hard about this and I think now that I am 40 its now or never. This thread really opened my eyes. Just wow,
I always was ok with a wife having a bull. More after I read and see a lot of scene.with bulls I was more in to have a wife a bull.
If you can't give what she want let another give but.the relationship to be the same.

Estoy leyendo todas las respuestas y todas aveis ccambiad.mas confianza en vosotras,viste mas sexy etc....es genial.
mi mujer este fin de semana que viene va a follar con su primera bbc y espero,confio y sueño que se vuelva loca y coja confianza en ella misma y se deje de tantas manias que la sociedad nos pone.gracias por el hilo!!!

My exwife changed in the way she didnt have to hide her desires for sex with other men and could be open with me about her feelings and needs and then explore those with a partner without having to keep secrets and feelings supressed and not dealing with them until they bubbled up again and she cheated on previous boyfriends.
This lead to her being able to dress more skimpy and loose more often because it wasn't just for me, now she wanted to show off to several bulls and me at once who were always wanting her and that she wanted lots of sex with since she had only been having sex with me and hadn't been satisfied for a while by another man and she also became more dominate and a little more bitchy and mean to me when she was with a new lover almost as a way to create tension with me and frustration so she would feel more compelled and motivated to have sex with her lover since she was pissed off at me and wanted me to see her enjoying another mans cock fucking her pussy and her enjoying it and feeling selfish enjoying it and humiliating me. She also because more loving and tender at times when we were alone or when she was with her lover toward me and especially when she would ask me to fluff or clean her lover or her and be really gentle and loving by holding my hand while getting fucked or rubbing my back while i would fluff or clean her lover before and after.. During mating with a regular lover telling me how much she loves me and how much it means to her and them and no one has ever understood her like I have and she has never loved anyone like she loves me but also loved her lover and wanted me there next to her and them and for her lover to tell me how much he appreciates me and how good a husband I am to her and for him letting him please her pussy since i couldn't not. And her telling me how much she loves me and to be thankful and grateful for her lover doing what I cant as an act of love. She just became more raw and loving and wanting me close and there to witness and help her lover fuck her pussy with his cock and sometimes be nice, sometimes be mean but always wanting me to be her partner and play a part in some way, even if it was to obey her lover and not let him abuse or be mean to me overly unless she approved.
She also loved that her pussy stretched out over time with her lovers and wanted me to feel it and show me afterwards and when we would have sex having me tell her how different her pussy feels and her telling me she cant barely feel me.

Finally, changes in our long term outlook. She would like dedicated time with me but then also group time with us together as a cuckold couple owned by our favorite bulls and then her alone time with her bull away and just them on a weekend or weeknight to bond and then telling me, not asking, that she wont be home and staying with her lover at his place and she would see me in a day or two. Coming home later like she never left and resuming life with me and telling me before bed what all they would do on a date and then coming back to his place and having sex and her cleaning the apartment for him and doing his clothes, cleaning up and leaving toiletries there for her next visit and then him coming to stay with us for a few days at her invitation without asking me and letting him keep toiletries in our bathroom to encourage him to stay longer.
Changes later having less talks about permission to do things and more about what she wants to happen or is going to happen and just keeping me informed as her husband so im not left out or wondering why hes staying for a few days in our bed or she isn't having sex with me because he asked her not too or why she wants me in lingerie and a chastity cage because he wants me dressed that way for his next visit.
If she was falling in love with her lover she would do what he asked and request I submit to him for both our pleasure and if he wanted me to start sucking him off in front of her or her peg me, she would also tell me i need to do this for them because he knows what he's doing and we need to trust him and follow his lead sexually as a couple and her sexual provider. So she would be both submissive to her lovers and dominate over me and enjoyed that part as she grew more confident and attracted to her lovers and less interested in me sexually as her alpha lover.

Being desired and bedded by black men has definitely built my self confidence. I dress less consecutively since my first BBC lover years ago; especially if I know im going to be around black men. Tighter skirts, lower cut tops, etc... Im a LOT more flirtatious around black men too
Beautiful

Back