CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Well, i thought that after i sucked a big black cock i'd find it was mostly like any other, but it felt sooo good in my mouth and i got so turned on that i ended up doing a lot more with him than just sucking his cock. I quickly found myself wanting more and more of the things he wanted to do to me. i tried to step back from it a few years ago, but it just won't relent. Recently i just gave in and now i'm serving black men about once a week. Hopefully there will be more soon, once a week is not enough!
It is soo addicted?

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.
I think it relieved a lot of tension as well as created a fun new games and motivation to travel whenever able to. I do think confidence was boosted as well as a connection over the secret from the people in our everyday lives.

Well, i thought that after i sucked a big black cock i'd find it was mostly like any other, but it felt sooo good in my mouth and i got so turned on that i ended up doing a lot more with him than just sucking his cock. I quickly found myself wanting more and more of the things he wanted to do to me. i tried to step back from it a few years ago, but it just won't relent. Recently i just gave in and now i'm serving black men about once a week. Hopefully there will be more soon, once a week is not enough!
Y

Massively boosted her confidence,made her more outgoing,knowing she has a lover gives her this inner confidence.
She is currently away for the weekend with her lover,she would have been very reluctant to do such a thing before meeting Justin,he has brought her out of herself.

One of the many reasons why she is black only.

My ex partner is a lot more confident in herself. She used to be quite shy but has turned into a sex *******. She loves 'being blacked' and now exclusively sleeps with black men
i hear ya. i wonder how many white/non-black males on this site would rather risk losing their wives or girlfriends to a Black man than being in a "traditional" marriage or relationship of a lifetime with a "loyal" Woman who will never enjoy the blissful pleasures of sex with Black men? o_O 🤷‍♂️

And what would a Canadian woman know about any President "we've" had? You don't know what you're talking about. I'm a native New Yorker and I've been watching Trump for 35 years since he first hit the scene. I know people who have met him and worked with him. I won't change your mind, but you are badly brainwashed. Like about half of America.

Taking the liberty of answering for my wife here, but she would say she felt empowered.
That's perhaps the one thing i love the most about being in a relationship with a sexually liberated Woman. Plus, female empowerment keeps on giving back so much more to the Woman's male partner. Some people won't ever understand this fact but not only do i but also i am fortunate enough to have reaped those ripe and sweet fruits in two of my past relationships and i never looked back. 🤤

i hear ya. i wonder how many white/non-black males on this site would rather risk losing their wives or girlfriends to a Black man than being in a "traditional" marriage or relationship of a lifetime with a "loyal" Woman who will never enjoy the blissful pleasures of sex with Black men? o_O 🤷‍♂️
She's honestly a changed woman now she's having the best sex of her life. It's amazing what multiple orgasms can do to a woman

And what would a Canadian woman know about any President "we've" had? You don't know what you're talking about. I'm a native New Yorker and I've been watching Trump for 35 years since he first hit the scene. I know people who have met him and worked with him. I won't change your mind, but you are badly brainwashed. Like about half of America.
Hopefully <half

Discovering that i am a total BBC slut because God sent 6 Master angels in my way,was the happiest moment of my life,even ahead of the birth of my 2 teen boys,and that day i found out that my mission in life was to serve the Master Race by becoming the greatest BBC slut ever,and that has helped me to become a better person,because i became a volunteer in an NGO to help the african inmigrants arriving in Europe in everything,from legal paperwork,finding homes and jobs,counseling...but i also provide help to them in phisical training by being avalaible for them at any time they want to fuck

So from what I am learning is this is a big boost in a woman’s confidence. My wife struggles with confidence and I really want to help her see what I see in her.
I think.we all.want the same thing. Just go straight! For sure you will not regret.

Back