CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I became a completely different woman after being blacked for the first time. I was a sweet, innocent, conservative, loyal young bride before my new husband shared me with a black stranger during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I became addicted to BBC immediately and have become an insatiable, exclusively black, married white whore ever since.
“exclusively black” meaning your new hubby is pussy free now?

Even though i am submissive to him, in daily life i feel sexier, wanted, more confident, got my self esteem back.Its like i have a purpose again. Lost alot of things like that after divorce. Black Cockpower gave it back to me, ten fold.
Yeah. Having an alpha male like we usually are, show interest in you can be a very good experience for a lot of women especially white women. It's a huge confidence booster and it is really assuring. It helps build a healthy ego for a lot of white girls.

During the five minutes before my wife took her first black cock in her I was very far from 100% accepting of what I knew I was about to witness. In fact I panicked.

The cock was that of my athletic 19 year-old black and extremely handsome best buddy. As I already knew from two years of secret homosex with him, his cock in full erection was 8 and 3/4 inches long and proportionately super-girthy. He had only just stripped off for action and was standing naked beside our marital bed, my wife breathlessly surveying his beautifully muscular young body and savagely upstanding pre-cum-dribbling erection with unbridled lust.

How I got through those five pre-penetration minutes I will never know, but I remember praying hard through every second of them for God to give me the strength and grace and love towards my buddy and my wife to survive. Which He did, such that I came through with flying colors, spurts of my own spunk splattering the lovers' passionately interthrusting and finally convulsing naked bodies.

A question for you:

Did you have any second thoughts or regrets or fear as you watched the naked pre-fuck preliminaries between Sarah and Thom, or during his opening penetration of her first time up?

Or did your awareness of Sarah's joyful anticipation of finally having her desire to take and get off on a black cock in her fulfilled cast all fear from your sex-addled mind and husbandly heart?
i just had to throw my two pennyworth into this post and cant even begin to explain why i enjoy this sharing her with other men, i like many had more than second thoughts and regret initially and cant understand why it became such a thrill, possibly the risk of pregnancy with black baby, some humiliation, but the thought of her actually taking a black mans spunk was at the time frowned on where we lived and taboo, and partly because she initially cheated on me it was sort of proving to my self i married an absolute slut

i just had to throw my two pennyworth into this post and cant even begin to explain why i enjoy this sharing her with other men, i like many had more than second thoughts and regret initially and cant understand why it became such a thrill, possibly the risk of pregnancy with black baby, some humiliation, but the thought of her actually taking a black mans spunk was at the time frowned on where we lived and taboo, and partly because she initially cheated on me it was sort of proving to my self i married an absolute slut
Yes, even after 7 years of sharing the marriage bed nightly with my ex-wife and my young black buddy (now her husband), the mere thought of her joyfully taking his massive spunk-loads up her every time he fucks her still obsesses and privately pains me every time I watch them at it. And even when I'm away from the house when I know they're doing it.

Since taking black cock I have felt more self assured and desired. I have found that slutty side of me that was always hiding beneath my innocent appearance. I now get distracted by sexual thoughts upon the sight of a random black man in the street, hoping I get their attention. Experiencing black cock has shown me true pleasure, now I've had a taste I just want more and more. I have simply found my calling, to serve the needs of black men and to be a good white slut. I now know my place. @Dredeep, thanks for enlightening me.
Are we going to see you embracing this calling again anytime soon? We miss your posts x

Back