CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Is she not playing anymore?
Her parents were married over 50 years so she isn't into swinging or poly etc.

That said she was a BBC Fuck slave around rhe country and world for decades.

We are now stabilized in life and she wants to get BBC gang banged (surely again but she lies til she later confesses she was a BBC shared toy )

She was very into the BBC I sent her way on Twitter til he went way too far too fast. But he primed her for direct black man aggressive sexual attention and ****** stranger sex more.

If that makes sense

Her parents were married over 50 years so she isn't into swinging or poly etc.

That said she was a BBC Fuck slave around rhe country and world for decades.

We are now stabilized in life and she wants to get BBC gang banged (surely again but she lies til she later confesses she was a BBC shared toy )

She was very into the BBC I sent her way on Twitter til he went way too far too fast. But he primed her for direct black man aggressive sexual attention and ****** stranger sex more.

If that makes sense
Yeah a little bit.

She's a contradiction and traditional in getting picked up in bars.

She thinks strip and swinger and sex clubs are gross but she got off asking me to make her Fuck and suck at a club.

She's relaxed now and in heat.
Lol that's a confusing one. So she doesn't want to be active again?

Lov
Growing up as a small town conservative girl, my experimentations in college really boosted my confidence and self feeling of worth. I really came out of my shell and found myself more open and free. I dressed more liberally, had a much higher sex drive and was open to try new things. I found as I get older, more guys are intrigued and fascinated in my stories and adventures.
Love to read your stories

Back