CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

A few guys ask 'why black', one guy on here asks why dont you marry a black guy. Answer, I am already married. One lady said, just because your wife has small tits do you divorce her?
I have on the fab site had a lot of racist abuse for stating I prefer sex with black guys, so I left, I was sick and tired of being harrassed by white and Asian guys, they simply would take my preference as stated and then abused me for saying no.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

I was hooked on black guys and I met a couple at clubs and a couple off fab.
What I also did was start attending BMFC, Black Mans Fan Club in the UK, a club where white couples go to have their wife's fucked by black guys. Usually 100 white couples and 150 younger black guys, a few single women. No doubts what everyone is there for so plenty of fun. Its great. They have private rooms and next door to the venue I use is a 200 room Hotel so I can take my lover back for sex.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting.

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.

A few guys ask 'why black', one guy on here asks why dont you marry a black guy. Answer, I am already married. One lady said, just because your wife has small tits do you divorce her?
I have on the fab site had a lot of racist abuse for stating I prefer sex with black guys, so I left, I was sick and tired of being harrassed by white and Asian guys, they simply would take my preference as stated and then abused me for saying no.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

What I also did was start attending BMFC, Black Mans Fan Club in the UK, a club where white couples go to have their wife's fucked by black guys. Usually 100 white couples and 150 younger black guys, a few single women. No doubts what everyone is there for so plenty of fun. Its great. They have private rooms and next door to the venue I use is a 200 room Hotel so I can take my lover back for sex.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting.

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.

What a hot testimonial! Are you still in the UK? That sounds like a very interesting club, BMFC!

Be sure to let us know if you're taking a trip to the states.

Back