CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

It was a very unexpected yet incredible experience! I had not planned for it to happen yet so grateful that it did.
While attempting to get off of my lily-white-ass and get more involved, i attended a BLM march in Wash DC. It was there that i met a wonderful Black couple who responded to my genuine curiosities with nurturing concern. One thing led to another and later, at Their home, i found myself submitting to ALL of Their desires. Since that day in June, i now adore my place with Them. As a result, i am more confident, i'm fully aware of my sexuality and i spend most of my days improving my physical conditioning AND recruiting other white females into this incredible existence.
It's the recruiting part for me. You're alright in my book.

I went from being mildly afraid of black men to being arms open friendly......so when that first guy had me touch his cock and then suck and swallow.....I went from fear to desire and I started doing a coy smile when seeing black men in public....if approached I could not say no to any suggestions....and there were many suggestions
I'm not sure if id be able to say no !

My first black man was a much older man while I was still in high school. It was thrilling and certainly started me down the road of sexual exploration that made me the slut I am today. I joined the Navy and fucked and sucked most of the black guys that were interested. Then I met my husband to be who was white. We connected emotionally but he soon learned I was a black cock slut and thankfully encouraged me to continue being the slut I love to be. It's been a good streak until covid hit. With asthma and also an elderly mom in law living with us I haven't had fun in over a year but I'm sure looking forward to getting the vaccine soon and getting back out there.

I became a completely different woman after being blacked for the first time. I was a sweet, innocent, conservative, loyal young bride before my new husband shared me with a black stranger during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I became addicted to BBC immediately and have become an insatiable, exclusively black, married white whore ever since.
Ummm, I’d love to taste your treats, girl!

totally agree! I am constantly made to feel sexual and desirable. I also feel appreciated, even though i know that in my case, i am to serve. :)
That is a typical feeling, as it should be. Nature designs women to be sexual creatures, so when you feel "sexual and desirable" you are responding as nature intended. Serving is a part of the relationship. The a woman serves, the more she will feel satisfied sexually. It's a two-way street.

That is a typical feeling, as it should be. Nature designs women to be sexual creatures, so when you feel "sexual and desirable" you are responding as nature intended. Serving is a part of the relationship. The a woman serves, the more she will feel satisfied sexually. It's a two-way street.
Thank you for your input. The couple who i serve perform an amazing role of providing the right amount of education, discipline, use, humilation and of course, appreciation. i am VERY content in my new place

My first black man was a much older man while I was still in high school. It was thrilling and certainly started me down the road of sexual exploration that made me the slut I am today. I joined the Navy and fucked and sucked most of the black guys that were interested. Then I met my husband to be who was white. We connected emotionally but he soon learned I was a black cock slut and thankfully encouraged me to continue being the slut I love to be. It's been a good streak until covid hit. With asthma and also an elderly mom in law living with us I haven't had fun in over a year but I'm sure looking forward to getting the vaccine soon and getting back out there.
You sound like the perfect wife!

Back