CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Confidence level for me rose significantly; caring less and less about societal norms; sex drive through the roof; now when I start to get turned on, my pussy - according to my white husband - starts to open more. My body, sexual desires, pussy have been trained for Black cock now. Yes, I'll keep fucking my white husband, which I love. But, outside of our marriage, I'm addicted to Black cock and black cock only. I'm Blacked. Forever changed.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 143
Confidence level for me rose significantly; caring less and less about societal norms; sex drive through the roof; now when I start to get turned on, my pussy - according to my white husband - starts to open more. My body, sexual desires, pussy have been trained for Black cock now. Yes, I'll keep fucking my white husband, which I love. But, outside of our marriage, I'm addicted to Black cock and black cock only. I'm Blacked. Forever changed.
Never gets old hearing white girls say that.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

It was a huge confidence booster for me. I felt sexy and wanted. The sex just felt more natural to me and I felt I could be myself and over time give myself freely to my new lovers. A couple physical changes happened for me. The physical changes are probably not really related to going black but they started to occur afterwards. I got a bigger booty, went up a couple bra sizes, and I got a bit thicker. I feel that I just became more shapely and desirable for my new lovers and my body shaped the way it did for them.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I summarized most of the great answers!

thank you:))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started dressing more provocatively at the request of my Bull...................

I feel more Desired

I really came out of my shell and found myself more open and free.

I dressed more liberally, had a much higher sex drive and was open to try new things.

I became a wild baby in bed and My Bull took me to a sexual level I never knew was in me. The confidence spread to the rest of my life as well.

did things I would never have done with my husband

lost inhibitions, more open to experiment

Her reserved side went away and she started be be sexier, naughty, new outfits and shaving her pussy regularly.

when guys go nuts over her body, it really boosts her confident.

So after getting blacked I took control of my and my now cuck hubby’s sex life and got what I wanted which was more mind blowing sex with superior black men.

Being stretched further than ever before was eye popping. The stamina he possessed made me melt into my inner submissive.

I was confident before going black, but after my first it felt very liberating to allow myself just let go and indulge in my fantasies and turn them into reality,

My former Bull brought out a whole different person in me.

After that experience I knew getting fucked into an orgasm (or more) in the missionary was possible.

More confident....

Her sexual horizons expanded and her sex drive went through the roof.

It made me feel like a woman again, knowing I could please and satisfy a man.

Her self confidence is off the charts better. And her desire for sex is off the charts.

Started to dress sexier...

Back