CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Since high school Iā€™ve been with a few black guys--and many men of other flavors--over the years. None were bad, and a couple were fantastic. But I never had that paradigm-shifting experience so many women seem to have had.

Then I started seeing Quint last spring and the sex is incredible. To be clear, it was his personality and gorgeous, good looks (not just his skin color) that caught my interest. Heā€™s extended family through marriage, so our relationship is a huge secret. That, and the fact heā€™s half my age, adds to the thrill.

Itā€™s hard for me to describe Quint as a ā€˜bullā€™. While heā€™s confident and independent, his overall personality not overtly aggressive or alpha asshole. Heā€™s a good and decent person, treats me well, and weā€™re genuinely good friends. Ours is a collaborative relationship in which we both give each other what they want. At first, he was easygoing, subtle, and seductive. But Quint learned I like the man to take the lead and ran with it.

It took a few weeks as we both discovered what each other liked and what we were comfortable with. But in time I stepped down off the metaphorical pedestal to become his equal, and ultimately ended up on my knees. When it comes to sex, Iā€™m the slut and heā€™s the king. Quintā€™s proven heā€™s trustworthy and earned my confidence and obedience.

Quintā€™s told me that he loves having a woman twice his age, who is married, wrapped around his finger. But admitted that having a white girl for his eager little slut, is also a major turn on. Eventually the cliched banter did enter in, including the racial ones, which we both enjoy. Everything from him calling me a ā€˜blonde bimboā€™, ā€˜snowbunnyā€™ or ā€˜cheating slutā€™ to me calling him ā€˜sirā€™ or ā€˜lordā€™ (ā€˜masterā€™ is too cheesy for us) to let him know I recognize him as the top in our relationship.

As for some of the stereotypes, Quintā€™s isnā€™t the biggest dick Iā€™ve ever had. But his is a little larger than my above average husband. Yes, his size is nice, but itā€™s whatā€™s between his ears that makes him a great lover. As for me being a slut for all BBC, Iā€™ll never being hooking up with his friends. Quintā€™s not into that, preferring that Iā€™m his and his alone. And realistically, we must keep our relationship secret. And thereā€™s the whole pandemic situation.

But Iā€™ll happily declare that, despite his young age, Quint is absolutely the best sex partner Iā€™ve ever had. Some days he makes passionate love to me, and others he fucks me like a whore. As our relationship deepened, forceful sex with D/S and light bondage has become more the norm. Itā€™s what I crave and what he loves giving me. But we still have romantic, passionate trysts. No matter what we do, I always leave completely satisfied and longing for our next meet.

Quint is also mature and realistic about me being married and has no intention of wrecking that. My husband, Zack, knows all. But Quint thinks Iā€™m just cheating and is extremely careful about keeping our secret.

Sorry if this isnā€™t the mainstream theme of ā€œonce youā€™ve gone black, youā€™ll never go backā€ but Iā€™m just telling you my experience. Now if I had several black guys like Quint I could see regularly, then Iā€™d truly be a ā€˜BBC onlyā€™ girl. Though my husband still gets plenty from me; and Iā€™m not giving him up!

Iā€™m not sure if physical changes were part of your question, but Iā€™ll share. Last summer Quint was getting tired of his afro and wanted something different. When he asked my opinion, I told him I love bald and goatee. As a compromise he got a buzz for me. As my August birthday, my fiftieth, neared, I talked with Zach and decided to get a makeover. When I informed Quint, I told him it was the perfect opportunity for him to return the favor and give me some input. He was hesitant at first, pointing out that changes in appearance can sometimes imply an extramarital affair. But I dared him to come up with something wild, saying I could blame anything on my 50th birthday.

Quint and I, and Zach and I, kicked around ideas for a couple weeks. Before September ended, I had a spiral perm, a septum piercing, second ear piercings and a Celtic style (Iā€™ve got Irish ancestry) yin-yang tattoo on my left shoulder blade. Iā€™m not sure who loved the changes more; me, Zach, or Quint. Zach gets a good-humored thrill out of saying and teasing me that I ā€˜did it all for Quintā€™. He started buying me QOS clothes (that I wear around the house) and itā€™s become a standing joke that Iā€™m Quintā€™s girl.

While Zach has always loved me hotwifing, heā€™s simply crazy about me seeing Quint and loves that Iā€™m infatuated with him. Though Iā€™ve never been into mean-spirited or hurtful verbal humiliation, Zach and I have always teasingly traded gibes back and forth. But in the last few months Zach has wheedled me into upping the ante. So those are other changes in me, and in my husband.

Sorry if this was overly long.

Take care,
Jade

For me, its great regular sex with a Choc lover smooths me out. Biz, fam, challenges are easier to handle after a hot playdate. :sneaky:
Ha! Your statement pretty much resembles the essence of any "swing lifestyle". That's recreational sex that empowers you, charges you, brings you in balance for all the other tasks you do in your life. A big *thumbsup* for bringing in that perspective because there are so many posts and statements here that seem like many people are rather struggling with an obsession than actually gaining anything worthwhile from living a fulfilling sexual lifestyle. o_O @C&J Morton: i understand and like your perspective a lot. ;)

It changed us both massively from the very 1st time !
The very 1st time I watched my wife with her bull i realised how terrible I was in bed , I had cum in my pants within the 1st 5 minutes but I continued to watch for just over 4 hrs as he broke my wife in .
He was literally smashing the back out of my wife and her screams of pleasure and multiple climaxes was nothing I'd ever seen from my wife before.
However with every scream and every climax i could feel my alpha feelings ******* out of me and I could almost feel myself turning into a beta male.
My wife was addicted immediately and had no problem telling me so.
My wife's confidence shot through the roof and the more I watched them together the more slutty she became for him.
Penetrative sex soon dried up for me and within less than 6 months my wife was black cock only but for some strange reason this still really turns me on.
I know she won't thank me for saying this and it's not something she is proud of, but she has told me many times that she sees black men as sex toys and regularly feels herself getting wet when in the company of a black male.

It changed us both massively from the very 1st time !
The very 1st time I watched my wife with her bull i realised how terrible I was in bed , I had cum in my pants within the 1st 5 minutes but I continued to watch for just over 4 hrs as he broke my wife in .
He was literally smashing the back out of my wife and her screams of pleasure and multiple climaxes was nothing I'd ever seen from my wife before.
However with every scream and every climax i could feel my alpha feelings ******* out of me and I could almost feel myself turning into a beta male.
My wife was addicted immediately and had no problem telling me so.
My wife's confidence shot through the roof and the more I watched them together the more slutty she became for him.
Penetrative sex soon dried up for me and within less than 6 months my wife was black cock only but for some strange reason this still really turns me on.
I know she won't thank me for saying this and it's not something she is proud of, but she has told me many times that she sees black men as sex toys and regularly feels herself getting wet when in the company of a black male.
If you could go back and change this, would you?

Same as many other have said........huge confidence booster and very liberating. Having mind blowing sex with a young Bull and knowing he enjoys it just as much is invigorating. I am now very sexually confident and wonā€™t accept second best in the bedroom.
Which brings another question. Does older or younger bulls mentally stimulate you more?

Since taking black cock I have felt more self assured and desired. I have found that slutty side of me that was always hiding beneath my innocent appearance. I now get distracted by sexual thoughts upon the sight of a random black man in the street, hoping I get their attention. Experiencing black cock has shown me true pleasure, now I've had a taste I just want more and more. I have simply found my calling, to serve the needs of black men and to be a good white slut. I now know my place. @Dredeep, thanks for enlightening me.

Last edited:
Back