CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

For me it is a different kind of excitement. Just the taboo of it makes my pussy so wet . I find black men so sexy with so many less skin Flows . For me to take a black man raw and let him fill me is the Ultimate turn on I crave it. Then the biggest turn on is for my hubby my BFF to reclaim me . As he says that is a huge turn in to reclaim what is his for the rest of my life. I honestly have met a regular who he an my husband get along like best friends sharing me . Now having a regular who knows his place is fucking awesome. He knows that he is a special person but will never be more and is cool with that . I am. A QOS for life but my husband’s wife first and hate when I see guys( black) put down the hubby if it wasn’t for him they wouldn’t be getting this pussy as he owns it and just lets me share it.
My late wife described her excitement taking BBC EXACTLY the same way as you! My black co worker / friend was her lover from 1978 to 1988 until career moves separated us. Back then (When it was really TABOO in the South) we thought we were totally alone in our "TABOO dirty little secret" and had NO idea that other MWC's were involved in this! After she passed away in 2015, I discovered B2W and joined in 2017, stunned that we had not been alone at all in the MWC / BBC lifestyle. The wife's upbringing was Southern Mountain girl, Baptist raised with the "no race mixing" idea. It took almost a year and a half after making friends with my Black co worker until her desires (and my encouraged support) over came her upbringing, but the early morning it happened MAN did she get HOT, the fucking was INCREDIBLE and afterward she gave me my first sloppy seconds! We were all friends, long before that happened, so the "Cuckold thing" was not us at all. I don't understand the "Cuckold Thing" at all, but to each their own I guess. All I know is I totally enjoyed watching the two of them together, and seeing her experience the incredible pleasure he gave her. The TABOO of a married Southern Girl, fucking a Black man and getting filled with his sperm and then giving her husband sloppy seconds was just SO hot for her that she could not resist it.

I still get nervous every time I have a date even tho I've been doing this for years. I adore the lover I have right now and I really think that my pussy is forming to his dick. Someone introduced the idea to me that my lover's cum may actually be changing me genetically and so my pussy may in fact be resizing to accommodate it. I say this because sex with my husband does not feel the same at all anymore.
I have read some articles of a similar nature too. I read that black sperm is muchnstronger and genetically superior to white sperm. Over time, a wife who is having bareback sex with both her white husband and her black boyfriend will start to crave more and more black seed and lose her desire for her husbands seed. Her body craves the seed of the stronger, more virile man for reproduction purposes as well.

This desire is independent of the obvious size differences between white cocks and BBC. Once a white woman gets blacked a few times, her body isn’t nearly as satisfied with her husband’s smaller penis. Everything that I have stated has certainly come true for my own wife.

I have read some articles of a similar nature too. I read that black sperm is muchnstronger and genetically superior to white sperm. Over time, a wife who is having bareback sex with both her white husband and her black boyfriend will start to crave more and more black seed and lose her desire for her husbands seed. Her body craves the seed of the stronger, more virile man for reproduction purposes as well.

This desire is independent of the obvious size differences between white cocks and BBC. Once a white woman gets blacked a few times, her body isn’t nearly as satisfied with her husband’s smaller penis. Everything that I have stated has certainly come true for my own wife.
This is another good reason every white woman should try black men at least once. If that is true, they become addicted without any more pressure ;-)

My late wife described her excitement taking BBC EXACTLY the same way as you! My black co worker / friend was her lover from 1978 to 1988 until career moves separated us. Back then (When it was really TABOO in the South) we thought we were totally alone in our "TABOO dirty little secret" and had NO idea that other MWC's were involved in this! After she passed away in 2015, I discovered B2W and joined in 2017, stunned that we had not been alone at all in the MWC / BBC lifestyle. The wife's upbringing was Southern Mountain girl, Baptist raised with the "no race mixing" idea. It took almost a year and a half after making friends with my Black co worker until her desires (and my encouraged support) over came her upbringing, but the early morning it happened MAN did she get HOT, the fucking was INCREDIBLE and afterward she gave me my first sloppy seconds! We were all friends, long before that happened, so the "Cuckold thing" was not us at all. I don't understand the "Cuckold Thing" at all, but to each their own I guess. All I know is I totally enjoyed watching the two of them together, and seeing her experience the incredible pleasure he gave her. The TABOO of a married Southern Girl, fucking a Black man and getting filled with his sperm and then giving her husband sloppy seconds was just SO hot for her that she could not resist it.
This is a VERY hot thread, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry your wife passed away. I know it must have been a tough time for you. Thank you for sharing!

That's interesting and could explain why some QOSs on here can't stop thinking about black men.

Back